Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Devin Nunes is suing someone for a MEAN tweet! Hope he wins. Then everyone Don don meantweeted can sue him and win too. RIGHT?

Devin Nunes is suing someone for a MEAN tweet! Hope he wins. Then everyone Don don meantweeted can sue him and win too. RIGHT?

Posted - March 20, 2019

Responses

When are these people going to grow up?  "Mooommmmm, he's being mean to me."
      March 20, 2019 8:08 AM MDT

They are all whinya** spoiled brats L!  Never gonna grow up. Don't have "the right stuff"! Gonna whinya**  their lives away day after day after day after! AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 20, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

No, he is suing because of shadow banning. And allowing of harrassment but not allowing him to respond.  
      March 20, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

No.  Her is suing because he is a shameless self-promoter who will do anything to get himself into the limelight no matter how stupid it makes him look.

March 20, 2019 1:08 PM MDT

No he is suing for shadow banning.   I don't know if he has a case. But I know they do it. They have admitted it. 
      March 20, 2019 1:10 PM MDT

THEY?  Who told you that baloney Tucker or Jeanine or Laura?

Here is a stab from the past from his other nonsense accusations.  I'm sure you can defend this as well.  Don't bother.

March 20, 2019 1:11 PM MDT

Twitter employees confirm it. 
      March 20, 2019 1:16 PM MDT

Uh huh.  Do you know what I just heard across the screen?

The mention of Trump's tweeting about John McCain.  A dead man who died recently and happened to disagree with repeal and replace?  Trump, the empty human being that he is, tweeted that McCain is a traitor who released the Steele Memo illegally.  THIS WAS A LIE.  A PROVEN LIE.  Speaking of lies.

This bone spur moron who cannot even remember which food his spur was on, has the NERVE to insult a man who refused to leave a prison compound without all of his men.  IMAGINE TRUMP.  Imagine him surviving one day without selling out everyone to get a deal for HIMSELF.

This from a guy who cannot even fight for our country.  FAT A$$ moron.

I am not going to watch a silly SHADOW BANNING VIDEO.  WHO CARES ABOUT SHADOW BANNING OR THAT MORON FOOL WHO IS GOING TO JAIL, NUNES.

WHO CARES my 2?  WHO CARES?   NUNEZ is a baby and a fool.  And a big liar.   He should be banned.  PERIOD.

Shadow banning (also called stealth banningghost banning or comment ghosting[1]) is the act of blocking or partially blocking a user or their content from an online community such that it will not be readily apparent to the user that they have been banned.

By making a user's contributions invisible or less prominent to other members of the service, the hope may be that in the absence of reactions to their comments, the problematic or otherwise out-of-favour user will become bored or frustrated and leave the site.[1][2]

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 20, 2019 1:36 PM MDT
      March 20, 2019 1:34 PM MDT