Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Lancet Psychiatry published a study linking daily use of strong weed to psychosis. For those who indulge in it beware. Didja know?

The Lancet Psychiatry published a study linking daily use of strong weed to psychosis. For those who indulge in it beware. Didja know?

Posted - March 20, 2019

Responses

It could be true... because i was using weed many years ago and i got diagnosed with psychosis, but the diagnostic wasnt true. They lied and create stories and said i had a psychosis even tho it wasnt true; and today , since i live with my mom, im obliged to take a medication even though i know i dont need that crap.
      March 20, 2019 12:13 PM MDT

Wait a minit! You are being FORCED to take meds you don't need franc? Your mom is forcing you? I don't want to be nosy and ask why but I don't understand why? That sounds very scary to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee!  :)
      March 21, 2019 2:45 AM MDT

Yes, I know. I have seen what the drugs does to people and it is not harmless recreation.
      March 20, 2019 12:16 PM MDT

You know nothing.  I work in this field.
    It helps people.  That is why there are dispensaries set up for patients. NOT for addicts or drunks or morons who want to get high.  

What have YOU SEEN?  You don't know even one person who has a legal medical marijuana card but ME.  And I am not in any danger and neither are the hundreds of thousands of people in the USA that are registered card holders.

SO STOP LYING SARA.
      March 20, 2019 12:25 PM MDT

Good for Lancet Psychiatry.

Here is what I know.  I know that there are hundreds of thousands of patients on medical cannabis who no longer need chemo, no longer need pain pills and can sleep and eat regularly if they have cancer.

That is what I know.  If you are some doped up moron who wants to smoke every day rather than correct what is really ailing you, then that is not the problem of medical marijuana.

That is the problem of someone medicating themselves in the wrong fashion. NO DRUG FITS EVERYONE.  Some people get side effects from things that are not even drugs.  Some people cannot even handle water.

The POINT is to get people help and have their quality of life bettered.  Pot has not shown many side-effects.  BOOZE kills.  Pot seems to cure more than hurt, provided you can tolerate it.
      March 20, 2019 12:29 PM MDT