Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is an UPSIDE to being horrified and disgusted! Wanna know what it is?

There is an UPSIDE to being horrified and disgusted! Wanna know what it is?

Voter registration and voter turnout skyrocketed in California for the 2018 General Election. We just passed the 20 million mark in voter registration....79% of eligible voters.

All due to liddle donny dingbat. Thanks Don don. We couldn't have done without ya! :)

Posted - March 21, 2019

Responses

Doesn't change anything unless they are Republicans. 
      March 21, 2019 6:09 AM MDT

• Before we all stand up and applaud, we should consider that what California considers to be "eligible" voters, might not match the rest of the states in the union. We like our voters to be both alive and citizens with access to only one ballot. 
      March 21, 2019 6:48 AM MDT

Are you one of those people who think that a person votes and then goes out to his car, changes his clothes and comes back to vote again?  
      March 21, 2019 8:43 AM MDT

In CA, no one goes in anywhere an votes. It is all mail-in ballot.

Do I believe people vote for others? Yes, I do.
    Do I believe people tell others how to vote? Yes, I do.
    Do I believe vote harvesters come to your house on election day and collect you ballot if you did not already mail it in? Yes, I know they did.
    Do I think that vote harvesting should be legal no I do not. A person should be responsible for getting their own ballot to the polling place. Allowing others to do it just invites for fraud to take place. 
      March 21, 2019 10:11 AM MDT

Then it would be up to the Election Board to rectify those inadequacies, although I don't believe they are as widespread or often as you may think.
      March 21, 2019 2:26 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 22, 2019 2:45 AM MDT