Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In the beginning there was a tiny dot. Then the BIG BANG(S) happened and everythinng was blown up and away! But aren't they still connected?

In the beginning there was a tiny dot. Then the BIG BANG(S) happened and everythinng was blown up and away! But aren't they still connected?

Quantum entanglement...two "things" separated by a bajillion miles...are connected. We push the one here and we see the reaction of the other part "way out there". Now how can that mystical magical thing do that? Because connection is never broken totally? What was still is but in a different iteration manifestation? I dunno. It's a mystery to me. But there is a reason why it is. What's your thoughts on this?

Posted - March 21, 2019

Responses

Start with this:

March 21, 2019 8:19 AM MDT

So the force of gravity equals the gravitational constant mass of one object mass of other object divided by the distance been the two squared?  This explains quantum entanglement? Oh dear. Okay. Let me think upon it. I don't know what kind of math this is even E. Math for physicists? Oy vey. I'm verklempt! Thank you for your reply. SIGH. "_
      March 21, 2019 8:28 AM MDT

It is simple algebra. It shows the connectivity between any object in the universe and any other. I use it to debunk astrology. The forces between a human and any plaent or star are immeasurable even though they do exist.
      March 21, 2019 8:55 AM MDT

Are you a Carl Sagan fan? Decades ago on his TV show COSMOS (my son bought the book and was a HUGE fan) Carl Sagan said "we are made of star stuff". Agree/dis/why? Thank you for your reply E!  :)
      March 22, 2019 4:15 AM MDT

I liked Carl...and we are star stuff.
      March 22, 2019 7:24 AM MDT

Even as the theories attempting to solve the mystery of the Big Bang grow increasingly complex, scientists are haunted by the possibility that some of the most critical links in their chain of reasoning are wrong. Why are they haunted by this? First, they have no idea where this "Tiny Dot" came from initially. They have no clue as to what caused this tiny dot to suddenly explode into what we know now as the universe. They simply cannot get past this. Yes, the universe is connected but what keeps it connected? What keeps it from flying apart into oblivion? Until science can explain these and many other problems, they will rely on opinion, conjecture, and guesswork. Will science ever be able to solve these mysteries? With their current data and mindset, no. Yes, there is a reason why the universe exists but it's no mystery. As always, just my opinion. :)
      March 22, 2019 5:30 AM MDT