Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We all experience birth, life, death. Beginning middle end. We speak of endless but don't really grasp it. Do we?

We all experience birth, life, death. Beginning middle end. We speak of endless but don't really grasp it. Do we?

Take GOD. No beginning no end. Always was. ALWAYS WAS?  No beginning. NO BEGINNING? Do you really understand how anything anyone always was? Never not was?  We know GOD is omnipresent. HE was not born. HE always existed. Now my brain does not comprehend how that is possible. Does yours? My brain is limited to what I've experienced or what I haven't personally but others have. No beginning. No ending. Always was. That's big. Do YOU dig?

Posted - March 22, 2019

Responses

Since time is zero dimensional you don't have to think 'endles'. Infinity of time measures zero elapsed time; like you being born, celebrating all your birthdays then dying at the same instant. 

Our 3D existence occurs at a tiny point during the infinity of time. 
      March 22, 2019 2:40 AM MDT

Apologies Kg. No disrespect to you but I do not understand your reply. It does not compute. It makes no sense to me. Clearly the fault lies in me and my limited capacity to grasp what seems to be evident to you. Thank you for your reply. I'm glad there are folks who "get it". I'm not one of them! :) Happy Friday!
      March 22, 2019 3:11 AM MDT

If you were born and raised in a state of zero dimension place then you would have trouble understanding existence in a 3D universe  (joking)

Seems to compute with me but I might be a bit out of phase with the scientific facts.
      March 22, 2019 3:42 AM MDT