Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How long you plan to stay on AM ?

How long you plan to stay on AM ?

me , for long... because i was banned from a much more popular website... so i dont have any place to have online interactions; just on answermug i can 

Posted - March 23, 2019

Responses

Until I die.
      March 23, 2019 7:23 PM MDT

Wow lol
      March 23, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

From which other site were you banned?
      March 23, 2019 7:34 PM MDT

I was locked out of another site two years ago which was how I ended up on here as some of my former net friends from another site were on here.  One of them has made an appearance just this evening!  Not much longer tonight but I will stay until I am fed up. 
      March 23, 2019 7:45 PM MDT

• I intend to remain on AM, no doubt; but how intermittent my appearance on this site will be, I cannot say. Not that I am sorely missed either.
      March 23, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

I miss you. Have never been able to have the kind of talks we used to eight or nine years ago with anyone else.  You were willing to respect my intellect as well as to show an interest in my life. 
      March 23, 2019 7:53 PM MDT

• Thank you, officegirl, I've missed our chats too, which were both informative and enjoyable g  something I looked forward to, and perhaps would like to look forward to again.
      March 23, 2019 8:06 PM MDT

Well I lead a somewhat more settled life now but I have been available here for over two years.  And pretty regular.  As I recall we may have used another site for private messaging which I used to do for people who were uncomfortable with doing that on AB or now AM.  Have not used those other sites for some time and doubt they are even available to me any longer.  Since my friend Huw died.  Did you know him?  He was both on here and on AB. 
      March 23, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

• I recall the name,but not that I had any interaction with him. Perhaps very, very rare, if any.
      March 23, 2019 8:39 PM MDT

Yes he was in his mid 80s and lived in the U.S. Midwest and taught me some philosophy!  I actually wrote some papers for him online.  He spent most of his life teaching.  And had two daughters my age. 
      March 23, 2019 8:44 PM MDT

• It's important to make good friends, of people whom we trust to be able to add some meaning or enlightenment to our lives. 
      March 23, 2019 8:50 PM MDT

Until Element 99 dies.  Then I have no reason to be on this earth.

March 23, 2019 7:52 PM MDT

Maybe I will die in your arms.
      March 24, 2019 1:56 PM MDT

You never know!
      March 25, 2019 9:57 AM MDT

• I don’t know really, I leave sites when they stop feeling fun for me for personal reasons. I left here before and then came back. I’m glad I came back. But I know could only be one person or thing set me off make me leave again.. so that’s fine. I’m here till I’m gone. 
      March 23, 2019 8:14 PM MDT

Please...don't go.

March 24, 2019 1:57 PM MDT

• Haha no intention on leaving:)
      March 25, 2019 5:53 AM MDT

• It's nice having you here.

March 25, 2019 7:09 AM MDT

• Thanks :) you already know how happy I am you’re back too. Yay! 
      March 25, 2019 12:21 PM MDT

I don't have a plan. I know I've been on here much longer than I expected to be.
      March 24, 2019 6:22 PM MDT

• This question breaks my heart.  I love it here.  I have from the moment I came crashing in to adultMug on a wave of purple J!zz as RPF1918 so eloquently put it at the time.  It was immediately on the heals of EP closing down.  I was dislocated and like so many others I was looking for a place to make my own again.  I quickly made so many friends here at answerMug during a time when I so desperately needed the escape from a real world that was slowly crashing down around me.  For the record, I want it known to each and every one of you just how much you mean to me.  You make me laugh.  You make me cry.  You make me think (which isn't all that easy to do), but most of all... you tolerate me.  LOL!  Much in the way friends and family do.  My intention was to always stay here for at least as long as I was welcome but sadly things do not always go as we plan.  Somehow, through no fault of my own, my time here has become something of a revolving door, ushering me in then quickly ushering me right back out again.  Who is he this time.  Is it WingedWonder?  Is it Lollipop? Is it TwinkleDink?  Who can say?  Sometimes even I'm not sure who I am anymore, but one thing I am sure of is that I like whom you see me as.  I often prefer my image through your eyes, than in my own reflection.  You see me, and treat me, as someone worthy of being called friend.  Someone who's listened to and appreciated for his thoughts even when they border on the outlandish.  Someone who is accepted for his many flagrant human flaws as equally as he is accepted for his profound faith in God, In Christ, and in Love.  Within the imaginary walls of this place I have mourned and hurt so deeply, and in the shadow of that darkness, surrounded by the company of all the wonderful members here, I have also learned how to laugh again.  The wordsmith I often proclaim to be, will never have the proper means to fully express to JA what she has provided for our hearts and minds and spirits in this place.  I will always be indebted to her, for it is here that I met my true love.  The one who caresses and comforts this fragile heart of mine, holds it up to the light and marvels at the rainbows it casts.  He is one of a kind and I am so glad he is mine.  Had it not been for these forums.  These rooms.  These threads, that I have spent so many days and nights wondering through, I would never have found him, nor he I.  I love him so much.   Then when my brother died of Cancer a couple of years ago after I had tried desperately to save him as a donor, It was in this place that my broken wings learned to take flight again with each of you lifting my spirit and throwing me high against the sky with an incredible lightness of being.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Will I stay, as the original poster asks?  Well, I hope to.  I would like to, but as I have discovered lately, nothing is certain.  What I do feel confident of is that I will always have an online home here.  No matter if I leave.  No matter how far I go or for how long, I will always have the very best people there are online, the absolute cream of the crop, always watching and waiting and willing to welcome me back.  For this, I consider myself highly blessed and I am grateful beyond measure.  Much love to everyone and peace to all.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 25, 2019 11:06 PM MDT
      March 24, 2019 7:18 PM MDT

Is that a yes or a no?
      March 25, 2019 7:13 AM MDT

• LOL!  Not exactly succinct was it?
      March 25, 2019 7:18 AM MDT