Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » D'ya do say think the same things in the same ways year after year after year after year? No growth in stagnation is there? Where?

D'ya do say think the same things in the same ways year after year after year after year? No growth in stagnation is there? Where?

Posted - March 24, 2019

Responses

My parents said I will  never change Rosie and gave up trying to change me.....personally I think they were very sensible for once.   .....hehe 
      March 24, 2019 5:17 AM MDT

Howdy doody D! How are thee? I hope you don't change. I can't see you being any better so change would be a downer. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thy. Now what should change over time as you build up more experiences is how you perceive the world. Don'tcha think? Just a thought! :) ((hugs))
      March 24, 2019 5:23 AM MDT

I see little future for the world unless we change and try to clean it...our oceans are the most important and can only absorb so much of humans crap....with the all ocean life killed or poisoned what will every one eat then...
    Wars will then be over food and water....the most and only precious things on our planet....
      March 24, 2019 5:31 AM MDT

I saw something on the Science Channel about that D. Future fights will be about WATER not oil. You can't drink or bathe in oil. Thank you for your reply! 
      March 24, 2019 6:06 AM MDT

It's called Blue Gold Rosie....Bush senior and junior brought heavily into it in America ,around the world and into south Americe ,especially Venezuela...
    people like then ,plan to hold the world poor to Ransom 

Soon powerful countries will be taxing the poor for rain to....

America is draining the Great Lakes and selling the water to the Chinese ...they tow it in huge plastic bags behind ships its goes to where the new hydro electric dans are being constructed in north China....they have no drinking water there because of the huge works building the dams...
      March 24, 2019 8:05 AM MDT

WHAT? We are draiing the Great Lakes nd selling the waer to the Chinese? I gotta Google that. Thank you for your informative reply D. Sheesh. What next? Export our air?
      March 24, 2019 11:46 AM MDT