Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What will it take to make your day wonderful?

What will it take to make your day wonderful?

Posted - March 30, 2019

Responses

A nice cookie and a coffee.

About Cookies and Cream

Cookies and Cream (or Cookies N Cream) is a smooth and sweet-tasting hybrid that offers a long-lasting and balanced high. Created by breeders Exotic Genetix, this strain is a cross between two hybrids: pungent Starfighter and an unnamed one of the many different phenotypes of Girl Scout Cookies. Although Cookies and Cream can lean sativa or indica depending on the pheno, it provides an ideal combination of both cerebral and physical effects. This flavorful flower took First Prize in the 2014 High Times Cannabis Cup for Best U.S. Hybrid. Cannabis laboratory Analytics 360 has consistently found flowers of Cookies and Cream to have a THC composition of 20% to an impressive 25%.

Buds of Cookies and Cream are small to medium-sized and do not typically adhere in large, chunky clusters. When properly cured, the flowers appear medium to dark green, and yellow pistils are threaded in and out of the densely-packed leaves. Icy white trichomes dot the flowers, making buds only slightly sticky and still easy to break apart. Cookies and Cream’s name promises a dessert-like flavor profile -- and with a sweet, vaguely vanilla scent, these flowers don’t disappoint. There’s also a hint of sourness that may remind smoke aficionados of staple strain Cheese. When burnt, this strain hits easily with a very smooth smoke. Users may notice a creamy mouthfeel on the inhale. Cookies and Cream leaves a nutty, toasted flavor when exhaled. Parent strain Starfighter also imparts some lingering skunkiness, so any smokers trying to keep their consumption secret should take the necessary precautions.

This strain has a high that mounts gradually, beginning as a dizzy lightheadedness and progressing towards full body relaxation. While they savor Cookies and Cream’s taste, users may begin to notice a pressure around the temples. Rather than analytical and intense, the mental effects of this strain seem to have more to do with mood. Euphoric feelings may set in, along with intensified sensory perception. These psychedelic sensations are matched by a weightiness in the head and limbs which, if not totally incapacitating, at leaves smokers feeling somewhat lazy. Thorough relaxation is the name of the game here, complented by a kind of dreamy mental stimulation. Cookies and Cream’s semi-narcotic effects make it a great medical strain for a range of physical ailments. Aches, pains, and soreness can melt away even with relatively small doses. In larger doses, this flower can also combat insomnia, lulling users into deep, heavy sleep. Cookies and Cream can also help temporarily relieve some of the troubling symptoms of stress and anxiety disorders, minimizing worries and uplifting mood. Dry mouth, red eyes, and a persistent tightness around the eyes are commonly reported as negative side effects. Since this is a potent crossbreed, a small amount goes a long way, even for more experienced users.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 1, 2019 10:57 AM MDT
      March 30, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

• LOL!  I just love you.  That's great.
      March 30, 2019 8:27 AM MDT

You guys would like me.  I know you would. I love my gays.  SO FREAKING FUN.
      March 30, 2019 10:12 AM MDT

As I glanced over that -- I admit I didn't read it closely - - I have a feeling it's not the ice cream flavor or candy or cookies. But if it helps with anxiety and stress . . . hmm.
    :)
      April 1, 2019 11:00 AM MDT

GET THIS:

Right after I wrote this?  RIGHT AFTER WARDS:

I LOST MY MARIJUANA CARD.  I cannot tell you how inconvenient this is for me.  I have to wait for a week to get another and I cannot buy anything and I don't have anything in my house.  

FAAAAHHHHK
      April 1, 2019 11:05 AM MDT

April 1, 2019 11:12 AM MDT

Is hybridization considered GMO?
      March 30, 2019 1:56 PM MDT

• Only by a few generic engineers trying to play spin doctor.  Generally and truthfully no, breeding is not the same as what is termed genetic engineering.  Completely different.
      April 1, 2019 11:18 AM MDT

• If i could be like that bewitched lady and wiggle my nose and all my laundry is magically folded, BAM! Then I’ll go to Bora Bora for lunch. 

March 30, 2019 9:24 AM MDT

I wiggle my nose all of the time and nothing happens!  Meet ya in Bora Bora.
      March 30, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

• It’s a date! ;)
      March 30, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

$750 million or thereabouts.  Then I could move to Bora Bora with my twinny Jaimie!
      March 30, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

• You’re paying, right?

I might need a little help there sis!  Mo money, mo money, mo money!
      March 30, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

• Haha, just gonna have to work the bewitched nose then :)
      March 30, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

You could buy Bora Bora.
      March 30, 2019 1:41 PM MDT

I find a pearl in the middle of the fire wood rounds I'll be splitting up. Cheers and happy weekend!

It sounds enchanting as hell.

CHEERS!
      March 30, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

• There's this thing but I don't dare mention it in front of you.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
      March 30, 2019 1:19 PM MDT

BJ.
      March 30, 2019 1:42 PM MDT

oh. YEAH!!
    :)
      April 1, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

if i could spend the day with sorneone once in a while instead of by rnyself all the tirne
      March 31, 2019 4:52 PM MDT

to simply "accept" and love - - and to slow down my mind and encourage it to be still
      April 1, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

But my day is wonderful.   Sharon has seen to that!
      April 1, 2019 11:00 AM MDT