Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » How long have you known your best friend? Since high school? Since you worked together? Since you shared a jail cell? How long?

How long have you known your best friend? Since high school? Since you worked together? Since you shared a jail cell? How long?

Posted - March 30, 2019

Responses

Pretty much since he was born, ten days after I was.

Both his mother and mine were pregnant refugees, who met in the gynaecologist's waiting room after my father asked my mother, in a language he thought nobody else would understand, "why is this weirdo staring at me?", referring to the other woman's brother.
      March 30, 2019 1:11 PM MDT

We met 62 years ago when we were 11 years old.
      March 30, 2019 1:28 PM MDT

Since a have no friends, other than here, zero years. I have known some here for almost ten years.
      March 30, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

You have one ear though :( 
      March 30, 2019 4:01 PM MDT

Ten years plus and an ex AB'er ....another Londoner by chance also....:) 
      March 30, 2019 3:59 PM MDT

• 25 years.
      March 30, 2019 5:53 PM MDT

i dont have a best friend
      March 31, 2019 4:43 PM MDT

You know, Twinkle Dink, I've thought a second here and I am unsure if I have just 'one' best friend.

I am blessed to have several friends who are SO different from each other that I wonder how I am blessed to know such varied people who, in their dissimilarities, all really love me. (I'm not trying to sound arrogant there at all.) I'm unsure if some of my very close friends would enjoy each other's company if they met or knew each other -- but they all care for me.

Each of my friends whom I consider so very close -- they all know me totally, me, with all my damn insecurities and my doubts sometimes, and they all still love me. And I love them.
    They all contribute to my being a better person -- they encourage me, laugh with me, care about me.

The years I've known them -- range from one or two since my teen years to the most recent, about seven years maybe (I guess I don't keep track so well) in friendship.

:)
      April 1, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

Since we were in Boy Scouts together, that was a long time ago in a Galaxy far far away.  Our 1st wives were a millennia later when we let the little head do all the thinking.  Since then we have wised up a great deal
      April 1, 2019 1:51 PM MDT

Which one? 
      April 1, 2019 1:55 PM MDT