Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A slow agonizing excruciating death or KABOOM? Which end of times do you foresee? Which would you prefer to be the way the world ends?

A slow agonizing excruciating death or KABOOM? Which end of times do you foresee? Which would you prefer to be the way the world ends?

Posted - April 2, 2019

Responses

I'll be back together with my beloved wife. 
      April 2, 2019 2:04 AM MDT

My deep and sincere condolences to you m'dear for your loss. We humans suffer loss but some of us can visualize being reunited at some time in some place with our loved ones. It is that hope that keeps us going. Thank you for your reply Malizz. I apologize to you if my question has caused you any pain. It was not my intention. SIGH. Happy Tuesday.
      April 2, 2019 2:46 AM MDT

I'm only human; I usually get on with my life, but sometimes I can get a bit maudlin. After 30 years, it should be forgiveable. 
      April 2, 2019 6:46 AM MDT

Maudlin? I get wistful. Jim says I am  VERY SENTIMENTAL. I am but I don't get maudlin. Maybe you're too hard on yourself. Maybe you get wistful too. Pensive. Maybe a bit melancholy but short-lived. Thank you for your reply Malizz! :) Oh. I'm gonna ask.
      April 2, 2019 7:13 AM MDT

This one is kinda cool.

April 2, 2019 7:34 AM MDT

That scene is so familiar. I know I saw whatever movie/TV show this was. Like the end of a civilization and a new beginning with a boy and a girl and a tree. The tree of life or the appletree? Thank you for your reply and the video E and Happy Tuesday to thee.
      April 2, 2019 7:40 AM MDT

It's the end of the movie 'Knowing'.
      April 2, 2019 9:04 AM MDT