Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dare we call those who BLOCK out the truth because it messes with their beliefs BLOCKHEADS?

Dare we call those who BLOCK out the truth because it messes with their beliefs BLOCKHEADS?

Posted - April 6, 2019

Responses

No because that lowers yourself to their level.

Some of them are not blockheads anyway but intelligent and calculating, wanting you to follow their ideology etc. for their own ends. 
      April 6, 2019 7:47 AM MDT

I couldn't resist the play on words Durdle. Perhaps you haven't noticed but I love to play with words and do a play on words  whenever wherever however whyever. I also love to do the divine sublime fine and rhyme. I do disagree with you about one thing. That is you say they are not blockheads but "intelligent". I don't know what your definition of "intelligent" is but I think anyone who supports Dondon is unintelligent BIGLY. IQ has nothing to do with it. Common sense, logic and truth has everything to do with it. I do not isolate intelligence from stupid dumb words/deeds/beliefs. My bad. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 6, 2019 8:19 AM MDT

I know you like to play with words, ,and plays on words, Rosie!

However I answer questions at face value. You had named anyone in particular so although I know you are not too impressed by Hid Nibs, I answered it as a neutral question.

Ah, I did write "Some are not blockheads..."; if "blockhead" means plain stupid. I meant some seem to do extremely stupid or irresponsible things, but are doing so deliberately, in a calculating way, as part of some devious plan. I would though, agree Mr. Trump is not always deliberately calculating even if he might be devious! 
      April 6, 2019 12:56 PM MDT

I appreciate the clarification m'dear. It is very helpful to understand where someone is coming from. The first attempt at doing that doesn't always take. Not the fault of the sender very often. The fault of the receiver which is me! Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 7, 2019 1:59 AM MDT
      April 7, 2019 1:59 AM MDT

I call them the base Base

The debasing Base

The IDIOTS

Blockheads can be included.  It connotates DENSENESS
      April 6, 2019 8:41 AM MDT

The values we were all brought to honor are vilified these days Sharon. I don't have to tell you that. The Dondon is an idiot who is desperate to attract attention. I get that he is a wackadoodle. There have always been wackadoodles. They are usually ridiculed and viewed as court jesters, clowns. Not these days. Something like 43% is Dondons approvers. That SHOCKS me. I guess it always will. SIGH. Thank you for your reply!  :)
      April 7, 2019 2:02 AM MDT