Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How stupid is it to brag about effectiveness of a new section of border fence/wall; it just invites people to challenge it! Grrrrr.

How stupid is it to brag about effectiveness of a new section of border fence/wall; it just invites people to challenge it! Grrrrr.

President Trump at a news conference during his visit to Calexico, California yesterday: "I don't think one person has gotten through so far." (Paraphrased.)

Posted - April 6, 2019

Responses

No one ever called him a genius other than himself.
      April 6, 2019 10:12 AM MDT

April 6, 2019 12:06 PM MDT

oh.  THIS ?  finallly BOTHERS YOU?

wow.  

Here is why.  Because everything EVERY WRONG THING HE HAS DONE HAS BEEN VIDEOTAPED OR TWEETED.  Even his disgraceful put down of our Military Intelligence.  You know, THE MILLITARY, which you claim to so passionately defend?  WE have tapes of his lying and saying Putin says he was very strong in his answer of saying there was NO collusion.  DESPITE ALL CLAIMS BY HIS ON INTELLIGENCE that this was a LIE.

This bothers YOU?  

HE GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES.  HELLO?  WAKE UP.  THIS IS NORMAL FOR HIM.  Remember when we were friends?  We were friends because I thought you had some insight into what is going on.  We can still be friends if you do not know.  We cannot be anything more than people who get on each other's last nerve if you continue to fight about things you have no idea about.  And pick the WRONG side just to be clever and argue.  THIS MAN IS BURNING DOWN THE COUNTRY.  I cannot say it more emphatically than this.  I am only one voice.
      April 6, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

A lot of things “bother” me.  I just don’t spend all day every day whining about what Donald Trump does that bothers me.
      April 6, 2019 12:24 PM MDT

• Very stupid, except his sycophants tell him anything he wants to hear .. or off with their heads!   Señor Trump lives in a fantasy land where he decides reality.  I think that's called mental illness in some circles.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 6, 2019 2:52 PM MDT
      April 6, 2019 2:51 PM MDT

They are challenging our border period. Everywhere the ports of entry, the fenced sections, the unfenced sections, the deserts all of it.  And because of our stupid laws, they are winning.
      April 6, 2019 3:30 PM MDT