Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do ALL Jewish people everywhere want Palestine impoverished demolished destroyed or do some want Palestine to have a seat at the table too?

Do ALL Jewish people everywhere want Palestine impoverished demolished destroyed or do some want Palestine to have a seat at the table too?

If any of you exist out there why do we never hear from you? Net does all the talking for you unless you speak up. Or are you fine with how things are and do not want to rock the boat?

Posted - April 10, 2019

Responses

• Perhaps if they quit firing rockets daily, they wouldn't be impoverished and on the brink of being destroyed. At this writing, it looks like the PM will have another term and that's a good thing. Of course in the parlance of the left, there just happened to be more deplorables than other folks who cast ballots. Perhaps they'll do what free people do here in the west: start working to overturn the election results.
      April 10, 2019 11:10 AM MDT

If you are any judge of what is going on there by what you see here?     Man, this is a challenge.  I have to tone down my rhetoric on this site because people are getting offended by me.

Ok.  I think your take on what is going on here is dead wrong.  So, I think that I will read the account of what is going on THERE myself and not have William Barr disseminate it for me so I can understand his idea of what happened.

But, I admit, I think you do have a MASSIVE good point in there.  It is total and utter chaos and there are idiots on BOTH sides.   (just like here) This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 10, 2019 11:15 AM MDT
      April 10, 2019 11:12 AM MDT

I'll admit I don't know a lot about this yet.  It took me two years to get involved enough to understand Putin and Trump and all activities that concern him and Russia.

Then there is China (GINA as ALEC BALDWIN WOULD SAY) 

I have NO idea what they are up to either.  BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?   I KNOW WAAAAAY MORE THAN DONALD TRUMP KNOWS.  I KNOW  THAT MUCH.
      April 10, 2019 11:18 AM MDT

The Jewish gov has offered a two-state solution. Palestine people had to agree to stop attacking Israel and agree that Israel has the right to exist. They can not make themselves agree to these 2 simple a completely acceptable requirements. 

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM MDT