Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A Stephen(miller or bannon I think) sez if Dondonjohn gets re-elected all restraints will come off. What restraints? WORSE than now?

A Stephen(miller or bannon I think) sez if Dondonjohn gets re-elected all restraints will come off. What restraints? WORSE than now?

How?

Posted - April 12, 2019

Responses

English 101: proper names are to be capitalized.

Oh, wait. That’s not English 101, it’s first grade English.
      April 12, 2019 7:09 AM MDT

Why don't you sing the ABC's to us next?

I think I learned that one in the playpen.  

Instead of correcting grammar that everyone knows already, how about challenging yourself to answer a question to do with something weighty? 

I have never seen you ever answer a question that needs an intelligent answer and answer it that way.  

Are you capable of even stating what your political views ARE?  I doubt if you even know the issues.

CHALLENGE. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 12, 2019 8:15 AM MDT
      April 12, 2019 8:14 AM MDT

So now you’re trying to dictate to me how I should respond to posts. You respond the way you want to and leave me to respond to the way I want to. No one is required to like others‘ responses.
      April 12, 2019 8:20 AM MDT

Just commenting.  I really have no idea what to tell you to post.  
      April 14, 2019 8:18 AM MDT

Well since it's the weekend I thought I would add a joke. Cheers and happy weekend!

Question: What did the grammar Nazi do the first time he saw a naked woman? 
    Answer: He started getting excited thinking that maybe someday someone will make a word sense mistake and write "a nice pare" instead of "a nice pair" then he could get his jollies by pointing out the mistake.
      April 12, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

Pardon the intrusion my friend. I know this was not directed to me but to Sharon. I doubt that she minds my butting in. Thanks bunches and bigly lots for you know what. :)
      April 14, 2019 8:11 AM MDT

You can interject anytime you wish, Rosie.   This is an interactive site.  That is why I am on here.  Please always know you are welcome in any thread I have and please know also that this is your question in the first place.  I am your guest, so to speak.
      April 14, 2019 8:20 AM MDT

((hugs) merci gracias and thanks sweetie! :)
      April 15, 2019 3:38 AM MDT

• He is getting more and more off the rails as his GOP enbablers encourage his insanity.  He has no boundaries or scruples ... just like in the business world.  It's one thing for him to be an unscrupulous businessman .. but when he's running a country and affecting millions of lives .. it's beyond criminal IMO.  I don't see it stopping anytime soon.  
      April 14, 2019 9:01 AM MDT

This is the most peculiar bizarre weird criminally insane time in American gubment I have ever experienced in my 81 years on earth B. ILLEGAL has flowed from Dondonjohn from the moment he took the oath of office in January 2017. He was already breaking the EMOLUMENTS clause in the Constitution. It has gone downhill from there. Every day he breaks flouts ignores rules laws protocol common sense honor.  And those who are Constitutionally AUTHORIZED to stop him seem to have abrogated their duty. We are in uncharted waters here. It is as if  deadly poisonous virus or bacteria invaded the brains of millions and eaten away what ability they had to think. If this were a novel it would be too bizarre to be believable. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee Mrs. C! :) ((hugs))
      April 15, 2019 3:43 AM MDT