Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » So, what do you guys do on Adult Mug?

So, what do you guys do on Adult Mug?

Send each other naked pictures?

Posted - April 12, 2019

Responses

• mostly it seems they make up weird fantasy scenarios that would NEVER happen and post out of context stock photos
      April 12, 2019 4:37 PM MDT

O m' gosh!  It's God!  Well... um... you see...  I was just asking for a friend. Yeah, yeah a friend.  You don't know them though.
      April 12, 2019 6:46 PM MDT

• mhm I'll see you in church on Sunday and we'll talk about your "friend"
      April 12, 2019 7:07 PM MDT

I don't know. I joined adult mug but, I really don't want to go there. I've read somethings and I'll leave it at that.
      April 12, 2019 7:20 PM MDT

For many years I did not talk about those things at all.  Or very little.  I was afraid people would think I was weird or different for what I liked and so they would judge me.  Then when I got on another sire ten years ago there were women who were not afraid to talk about all those things and I realized everything I was feeling and doing many others were too. Which emboldened me to start talking about my own feelings and experiences. Many people think it is not alright to be who they are but if they realize there are others who are not afraid then they might be more willing to reach out for what they want in life and not be afraid or ashamed of that.  
      April 12, 2019 8:05 PM MDT

You're very brave and have an introspection that I lack. Maybe one day I'll be there.
      April 12, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

I would say I am not brave. What I am able to do - which may be because part of my job is writing - is write about my life without being drawn in to the all the emotions.  Which may be sort of the introspection you are talking about.  People say OK how can you write about that kind of thing so easily but really all I am doing is writing about what happened what I remember I felt. 
      April 12, 2019 8:16 PM MDT

No we talk about our personal lives and experiences. 
      April 12, 2019 7:59 PM MDT

I'm so new here, I just observe and keep my distance, I will say, I like what I see. 
      April 12, 2019 8:02 PM MDT

Unfortunately on this site there are not a lot of us who participate and one of our dear friends has unfortunately dropped out for a while.   I am really interested in what everybody does and how we feel and how we think of ourselves.  I guess I have always been pretty free though I certainly never talked about it on the net until ten years ago.  I think its like not being afraid to reveal ourselves for who we are.  Which we mostly don't do because we fear judgment.  
      April 12, 2019 8:10 PM MDT

Hey, officegirl.  Nice to see you again.  Yes, you too.  Thanks.  Would you mind defining "participate" in the context you described above?
      April 12, 2019 9:50 PM MDT

I can honestly say I've not been asked for nudes here! Lol maybe I am not anyone's type on here :P I can tell you what I do here.. I answer questions... simple.. . Sometimes I write questions... again simple.. I am clearly  a very simple creature :P
      April 13, 2019 2:25 AM MDT

Just like other parts of AnswerMug, we ask and answer questions there, have conversations. Naked pictures are not allowed anywhere on AnswerMug, not even in the Adult Group(s).

~

April 13, 2019 3:47 AM MDT

• Every one has to have a nude profile pic and it has to be a verified authentic picture,  like on dating apps. 
      April 13, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

Hey wait!

~
      April 13, 2019 5:28 PM MDT

•   April 13, 2019 5:56 PM MDT

LOL, what a rookie.  You'll need one of these instead:

~

April 13, 2019 9:19 PM MDT

• Oh :( I’m breaking Up with you. It’s not me,  it’s you. 
      April 13, 2019 9:22 PM MDT

This is beginning to be a revolving-door relationship with all the breaking up and getting back together again; I'm just glad that I have Jayne S to fall back on. By the way, did I give you a key to my place?

~
      April 13, 2019 9:41 PM MDT

• It’s over RANDY! Freakin’ JayneS always comes first! ( pun not intended) I’m sick of being the side chick:/ ... oh, what? I get a key??? OKAY! Be right over 

April 13, 2019 9:53 PM MDT

Wait, this is not what it looks like, you don't understand, it was just an innocent hug, Jayne S is practically a sister to me, you're blowing this way out of proportion, Jayne S has a zillion restraining orders sworn out against me, I'm a sleepwalker, that guy doesn't look anything me, they're doing all kinds of things with technology these days, I was out of town that night, you're imagining things, I'll take a polygraph, maybe you were just dreaming, twenty people can vouch for me being halfway across town when this alleged incident took place, I thought she was you, we were just discussing grammar, no jail will ever hold me, I wore a condom, I have a twin brother, Jayne came onto me,I thought you and I were on a break, I was just helping Jayne S get through a dry spell . . .

~
      April 13, 2019 10:23 PM MDT

•   April 14, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

• Be careful, Jaimie, or you'll burn him where he's most vulnerable. 
      April 14, 2019 10:24 AM MDT

• GOOD! 
      April 14, 2019 11:43 AM MDT