Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To all our non-American Answermuggers. When you read about what's going on in America do you laugh/cringe more often?

To all our non-American Answermuggers. When you read about what's going on in America do you laugh/cringe more often?

Posted - April 14, 2019

Responses

It's probably a tie - like the other day I cringed at the thought of a US president being spiteful by saying he would send the illegal migrants to sanction city's but yesterday I got a laugh when I heard Sarah Sanders say Trump was just joking when he said he loves Wikileaks. Cheers!
      April 14, 2019 11:10 AM MDT

She did? Wow! A new low even for her. The Dondonjohn said most recently he didn't know anything about Wikileaks. It wasn't his thing. During his campaign  he talked about Wikileak all the time. I read that he mentioned it something like 141 times at rallies usually preceded at the top of his lungs with gesticulations of a drunk eagle I LOVE WIKILEAKS! So she didn't address the lie. What a surprise! NOT. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      April 15, 2019 3:14 AM MDT