Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I do not care to swear. I do not care to not to either. It just happens. You Too?

I do not care to swear. I do not care to not to either. It just happens. You Too?

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

Creative Cursing is the best.

I enjoy how the main character of this webcomic curses.  LOL

https://grrlpowercomic.com/archives/comic/grrl-power-32-oh-snap/

https://grrlpowercomic.com/archives/comic/grrl-power-40-unleash-the-filth-kraken/

This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at April 16, 2019 2:32 AM MDT
      April 15, 2019 8:20 AM MDT

I am an asterisk swearer Walt as you may have observed. Much more here in than my real life. Why? I don't know how to make a sound reflecting an asterisk.  Writing it is easier than figgering out how to say  it. I mean would I ask damasterisk? Would you even get it? But dam* is obvious Same with sh**. How do you say shasteriskasterisk and have anyone anywhere get it? It loses a lot in translation. Sigh. Nothing is perfect. Thank you for your reply and the links and Happy Tuesday! :)
      April 16, 2019 2:35 AM MDT

I try to keep it at a low roar.
      April 15, 2019 8:23 AM MDT

I say dam* here but in real life would I say damasterisk? Would you get it? Or shasteriskasterisk? Sh** works visually. Verbally not so much. Thank you for your reply Sharon. Are all those names yours? Lovely if so and very imaginative if not. Oh years ago you were towel for a while. I never understand the significance of that.
      April 16, 2019 2:38 AM MDT

Is nothing I care to do.  Which does not mean I don't sometimes do it. 
      April 15, 2019 8:28 AM MDT

Off the subject, but FOOD for your questions....

Rosie, watch this...

April 15, 2019 10:43 AM MDT

Two slimeballs. I'll have to prepare myself for it Sharon. I can't just watch/listen cold turkey. Thank you for the video! :)
      April 16, 2019 2:39 AM MDT

I don't even swear when I hit my thumb with a hammer anymore. Cheers!

April 15, 2019 5:41 PM MDT

I never heard my parents swear Nanoose. What my dad would say when he was driving and some idiot cut him off endangering us? He'd say "what a jessack!" I'm not kidding! My sister and I would giggle because we knew he meant jacka** but he didn't want to swear in front of us. To this day when I see an idiot driver weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac I think of my dad and I think "what a jessack!" I just giggled. I mean how can you not giggle at that? It's funny weird odd though. I was always the kind of girl that no one ever swore in front of. One day when I was in my early  20's I don't remember what it was about but I used a swear word. Not the worst one or next to worst. You should have seen the SHOCK on their faces! I loved the reaction.  That's when Bad Rosie was born. I do it for shock value. I know why I do it. Kinda silly but there ya have it! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday!  :)
      April 16, 2019 2:45 AM MDT