Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
Shuhak
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » History » Has there ever been any mods on here that are NOT Trump supporters (NOT JA, She's not a mod) I have no issue, it is just odd, that's all.

Has there ever been any mods on here that are NOT Trump supporters (NOT JA, She's not a mod) I have no issue, it is just odd, that's all.

Posted - April 17, 2019

Responses

• I remember when I had my first account here,  Judas Gost was a mod. He’s definitely not a Trump supporter lol.
      April 17, 2019 8:42 AM MDT

True.  He lasted a few months.  I'm thinking about Barb who was a mod on here too.  She is gone.  Loved Donald.  Thrifty and My 2 as well.

It's odd. Because they follow the rules to the letter and Trump has ZERO rules.  AT ALL.  
      April 17, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

• Don’t know who Barb is, must have been before I got here. 
      April 17, 2019 8:46 AM MDT

I know this will shock you, but … we did not get along.  AT ALL.
      April 17, 2019 9:14 AM MDT

• Lol:) NO Really? ;)
      April 17, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

I got her name wrong and everyone thinks I am bashing poor Mrs. C.  She is the nicest person on here and I would never put a bad word in about her ever.  I had several tussles with her on Answer Bag, but that was because she was a mod on there and they were pb'ing everyone.  

Forgotten and over with.  She is great and funny.   This woman is on here as a benedict Arnold and I hope she is reading this.  She cannot resist.  I am sure.  
      April 19, 2019 9:24 AM MDT

• i used to mod the adult section back in the day before it was full of weirdos 
      April 17, 2019 8:49 AM MDT

• Who are the weirdos???
      April 17, 2019 8:51 AM MDT

• you know, the ones 
      April 17, 2019 8:52 AM MDT

• Oh, so all of them :)
      April 17, 2019 8:52 AM MDT

Randy.  LOL

I could see him correcting the grammar there.  I'm coming.  I'm coming.  

Repy:  It's CUMING.  Not coming.

Randy D~
      April 17, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

• LOL! that made me cry laugh :)
      April 17, 2019 2:10 PM MDT

CUMING CUMMING

~
      April 17, 2019 3:52 PM MDT

Oh.  And I blamed poor Randy.  It was YOU doing all those corrections on that sleezey site.  Or is it sleezy? 
      April 19, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

Too bad it’s not true. 

~
      April 17, 2019 10:37 PM MDT

Yeah.  I remember.  You were so strict.  I had to get off here.  

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

And I know you don't vote Trump.  I just want to know who moded on here, I guess.  I know WEY used to and he loves Trump so much, I cannot even DEAL with that guy.  
      April 17, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

JA is not a mod?  I thought she was.  From her posts I don't think she supports the pres.  
      April 17, 2019 9:34 AM MDT

Well, she definitely is a mod but she runs the site, so she has "mods" do her inspecting and such.  Of course she is  a mod.  But that is not her actual job.  

I don't think anyone supports the pres but you and the mods.  LOL  Oh and thank god for them.  Because if they were not here?  I would be so much worse. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 17, 2019 2:10 PM MDT
      April 17, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

Oh there is more than just Me and OG.
      April 18, 2019 4:12 AM MDT

Hmm... perhaps it might be helpful to outline the moderation process.

Right now, the only ones who moderate are M2C and myself. Yes, I moderate. I'm the one who receives the reports when people flag stuff and I moderate things when I catch them on my own. I'm also the admin, but moderation is my job too. 

When we remove stuff, we post it in our private mod group. Anything any other mod removes is reviewed by me and anything I remove is reviewed by them. 

Barb was never a mod here. You're remembering her as a moderator from Answerbag. And, she is active here.

I initially created a list of everyone I could remember who has ever helped out with the site and came up with 8-10 names. It was literally a 50/50 split. I'm not going to publish the list though. I'm afraid I forgot someone or that I will say they affiliated with a group they didn't.
      April 17, 2019 1:28 PM MDT

I swear I REMEMBER her as a moderator.  ARE YOU SURE???  

Come on. She would always come on and warn me WHAT WAS SHE THEN?  She would erase stuff and she edited stuff.  THAT IS A MOD.  I am not senile.

If she is here, I don't have to interact with her.  I would KNOW if it was her.  She hasn't changed her spots that much and she was so evil towards you, I cannot believe you suffer that.   Sorry you can delete as much of this as you wish.  

I am glad  you told me this stuff, but that Barb was a mod.  She was a nightmare one too. VERY BIASED.  My 2 is nothing like her and neither are you.  

And I know you do not love the Donald.  But Barb sure did. 
      April 17, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

The person you're thinking of wasn't named Barb. That was the name of a former Answerbag mod who does use this site and, as far as I know, is a very nice lady. But, yeah, I know who you mean and that's someone else. ... Probably best to leave it at that. I just wanted to clear Barb's name. :o 
      April 17, 2019 3:18 PM MDT

OH GOD.  I am so GLAD you clarified.  I LOVE MRS. Cleaver.  LOVE HER.

I am so sorry. No wonder PM's are important.  I never meant to disparage Mrs. C, who is so kind to everyone on here and is a fun person to boot.

Sorry, Mrs. C. I meant that other nutbag.  Who is NOT a nice person.  AT ALL.  My opinion stands.  I realize this is not your opinion.  
      April 19, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

Me. I'm not one anymore, I sorta pushed the boundaries too hard.
      April 17, 2019 3:54 PM MDT