Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » History » Has there ever been any mods on here that are NOT Trump supporters (NOT JA, She's not a mod) I have no issue, it is just odd, that's all.

Has there ever been any mods on here that are NOT Trump supporters (NOT JA, She's not a mod) I have no issue, it is just odd, that's all.

Posted - April 17, 2019

Responses

What difference does it make? Not everything needs to be politicized.
      April 17, 2019 4:22 PM MDT

Why can’t folks post questions without having to defend them?  No one said it makes a difference nor that it doesn’t make a difference.  Grrrrrrrrr.
    ~

April 17, 2019 10:35 PM MDT

A fair point. My response was a gut reaction based on the source of the question.
      April 18, 2019 7:16 AM MDT

April 19, 2019 9:26 AM MDT

I just want to know who the mods were?   This is a way to find out.  That's all.  I am sneaky that way.  You seemed to have fallen for it.  

Tsk tsk.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 12:13 PM MDT
      April 19, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

Of course, instead of being sneaky and making yet another thing about Trump, you could, you know, just ask.

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/80182/who-are-the-mods-on-here-whether-they-support-trump-or-not-inq/view/post_id/630160
    This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at April 19, 2019 12:17 PM MDT
      April 19, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

Yeah, me. 
      April 17, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

Oh.  I think you are a Trump supporter.  I am not sure if you were ever a mod.  I think you were.  You are always nice to everyone.  I know that.

Even me.  

But you don't qualify because you worship TRUMP.  I like you, but that feature is intolerable to me.  I cannot stand to hear anyone say they support someone like that.  It turns my stomach.  You might as well put on your KKK hat and be done with it.
      April 19, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

I'm definitely not a Trump supporter. I'm not a lefty either. I consider myself "middle-ground". 

Yeah, about the mod thingy. I briefly moderated the chat section back on the older version of AM. 
      April 19, 2019 7:36 PM MDT

I actually cannot think of another mod who likes Trump other than me.

I do not remember a Barb. 
      April 17, 2019 6:07 PM MDT

Barb (Mrs Cleaver)was a mod on AB. Not AM.
      April 19, 2019 8:09 AM MDT

OK thank you.  And in either case. She is not a Trump supporter. 
      April 19, 2019 8:59 AM MDT

I know you and JA get along splendidly, but that may just be the NICEST thing you ever said about her.
      April 19, 2019 9:05 AM MDT

NOOOO.  NOT THAT BARB. GOD NO. I mean the jerk who used to mod on here.  What was her name?  I thought it was BARB.
      April 19, 2019 9:06 AM MDT

K______? I always thought that she and JA had a Lennon and McCartney moment and decided they could no longer work together.
      April 20, 2019 3:51 AM MDT

I thought that was her name.  You replaced her.  I don't know if it was intentional, but you came right afterwards. I remember because this former mod was a total idiot.  You are not.  I thought you were going to be worse than she was and I sent a very impassioned letter about my feelings to JA.  I was SO WRONG.  You are NOTHING like her. She did not know what she was doing at all.  She thought she was William Barr and would just put her opinion (totally skewered and not even interpreted correctly) over anything anyone tried to say back to her.

She was a hot mess.  

You are a cool cucumber of non-judgmentalism.  You do a good job.  She did not.  
      April 19, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

Oh. I think I know who you are talking about. I never had any issues with her. (JA did not mention the name so I will not either) 

But thank you for the complements. They mean alot.  You wrote JA a letter trying to get rid of me?  0_O

I try not to let my agreement or disagreement with a post influence moderation. It just comes down to is the post being disrespectful to another user...regardless of the opinion itself. 

Glad I proved you wrong.  :) This post was edited by my2cents at April 19, 2019 9:25 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 9:24 AM MDT

I pre-judged you.  I WAS TOTALLY WRONG and you were TOTALLY safe because I KNOW JA would never listen to me and was letting me voice my opinion.  I would have NEVER EVER written that to someone whose opinion I could directly affect without putting my name on the SITE and saying it.   

This is why.  If I were to try to get someone "fired" (I know that is not the right term), I would have to do it in front of everyone.  I would never sneak like that.  But, I have known JA for years and she knows me and I feel she knows that I would never assume she is going to agree with one word I say.

I know she knows more about running this site than I ever could.  So, that is why I even wrote her.  She listened, and even assured me that I was not right.  And she was right and I am glad she was right.
      April 19, 2019 9:30 AM MDT

(Has Have there ever been . . . )

April 17, 2019 10:33 PM MDT

Randy, this is probably geared toward me.  I don't bother to see who you are attacking with this nonsense.  I think you can put in your arsenal of grammar nonsense, that I happen to think on my feet.  I just wrote that almost as quickly as I thought it.  So, I happen to mess up plurals in nouns verbs pronouns especially and I hate putting in commas because as I write, the pauses change after I edit.

So, a lot of the time I just do not bother if it is legible and an average mind GETS the message. I have a lot of other things I need to do besides re-read something for a comma to impress you and Stu.  If you do not know by now that I am brilliant on my feet?  I have no more words for you, corrected or not.

Maybe you should try Quorum too.  I hear they are very smart over there.  But I also think you need to answer something with some thought.  Maybe you need to stay here.  Nevermind. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 9:21 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

No one is being "attacked", hold the drama.  You used the wrong word, simple as that.
    ~
      April 20, 2019 1:29 AM MDT