Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Education » Mueller Report released tomorrow. I cannot wait to see how many sentences are LEFT and not blacked out in this report.

Mueller Report released tomorrow. I cannot wait to see how many sentences are LEFT and not blacked out in this report.

Posted - April 17, 2019

Responses

Why do you care so much?  This is the definition of Political Theater, nothing of importance will come out.  It would have been leaked if it had been damming. 

The Elites control the game - Left & Right. They control the information along with the horizontal etc.  It is all theater or Twilight Zone hype.  The only thing we do not have is Rod Serling announcing what the entertainment will be.

You will never impact or influence the Elites, so why care.  Work on getting by as best as you can, it will drive you crazy otherwise

April 17, 2019 5:26 PM MDT

Every thing will be blacked out except the words Which Hunt (the report probably wouldn't have the word Witch in it). Actually I'm thinking there might not be as much blacking out as people are thinking because Barr knows that sooner or later the full report will come out and it will be his butt on the line if it looks like he was protecting Trump. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 17, 2019 5:51 PM MDT
      April 17, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

Fodder for fools. 
      April 17, 2019 6:32 PM MDT

It shouldn't be released at all in my opinion.  The summary for Congress was quite adequate.
      April 17, 2019 9:47 PM MDT