Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » do probiotics help with GAS or BLOATING?? What's the DEALIO WITH THESE GUYS

do probiotics help with GAS or BLOATING?? What's the DEALIO WITH THESE GUYS

i am like a hot air balloon made entirely of skin 

Posted - April 17, 2019

Responses

I get up during the night for that one. And you are right, I'm not laughing then.  
      April 18, 2019 10:51 AM MDT

• Probably all that butter chicken.  Indian food will do that to a person.
      April 18, 2019 3:12 AM MDT

Not if you eat as those in India intended and not like the American palette of eating what tastes yummy.  They know how to combine foods so you don't drown in butter or chicken.  Eat what the skinny ones eat, not the fatties.  They have been corrupted by capitalism and excess. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 18, 2019 10:26 AM MDT
      April 18, 2019 10:24 AM MDT

• You're insane.
      April 18, 2019 2:31 PM MDT

• to be fair everything i eat makes me bloat and gas. i guess that's what years of laxative abuse does to you. 
      April 18, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

I know.  I know.  I read you all the time.  And have for years.  I know.  Try the Pill.  At least try that.

up4 is a good one.  Or try apple cider vinegar in water.  Try something different than what you are doing.  You need a drastic diet change, but I cannot make you do that one.  Just try this and see if it helps you.  
      April 18, 2019 10:42 AM MDT

• ive tried diet change before. it seemed the only thing that worked was a raw vegan diet. it really helped and i felt great but i had to eat constantly because of how active i am. it's a little pricey, which I guess I could live with if it wasn't so time consuming  also 
      April 18, 2019 11:03 AM MDT

You are totally on the right path and I hear you.  I had so many stomach disorders this past year and I never want to go through that again.  I am telling you what I learned and you are already THERE.  You KNOW I am making sense.  

I cannot get past the idea that we are slaves to this diet.  I do not have time to sprout and grow things.  GOD I cannot even keep my house in order with my schedule.  But... .there are things you can do to keep yourself alive and thriving that are not that expensive and do the job of keeping me stomach pain free.

One is eating fermented.  Makes a huge difference.  It is easy to ferment things too.  But first let's see if you can find something you can digest.  Try the Kevita products and see if that helps at all.

Then try the probiotic pills if you can get some.  
      April 18, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

• I went to the store and bought this one because I read online it tasted good and its pretty good I admit 
      April 18, 2019 3:48 PM MDT

this stuff gives me
    BIG TIME GAS...LOL
      April 19, 2019 5:37 PM MDT

• Get a fecal transplant.
      April 18, 2019 2:32 PM MDT

• Ive thought about it. letting someone poop into my butthole sounds intriguing 
      April 18, 2019 2:43 PM MDT

• You’re a strange one:)
      April 18, 2019 2:47 PM MDT