Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Can you name one incident where Trump is a THIEF OF GRIEF? Like his showing up uninvited to McCain's funeral? Or his 911 remarks?

Can you name one incident where Trump is a THIEF OF GRIEF? Like his showing up uninvited to McCain's funeral? Or his 911 remarks?

Posted - April 17, 2019

Responses

President Trump did not go to McCain's funeral.   And Stern made the joke about 911.

Next.
      April 17, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

Not sure if this is an example of a grief thief  but when Trump was talking to the people that were devastated by hurricane Florence he noticed a boat that had landed in a guys yard and he said - well at least you got a nice boat out of the deal. A boat that has been tossed around by a hurricane is not a nice boat it's a big piece of junk that the guy would have to clean up plus all the other damage to his home. Cheers!
      April 17, 2019 5:22 PM MDT

I'm unsure if I know the actual meaning of thief of grief  - - but I was appalled by Trump -- months after McCain's funeral - - bringing up McCain's family -- and how he was hurt and disappointed that the McCain family hadn't thanked him for his helping out with McCain's funeral.

With all the insulting things he (endlessly and over and over and over) said about McCain, how dare he add even more insult to injury for the family. This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 17, 2019 8:50 PM MDT
      April 17, 2019 8:39 PM MDT