Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Who’s your favourite princess? If you don’t have one you can say me... that’s fine.

Who’s your favourite princess? If you don’t have one you can say me... that’s fine.

Posted - April 18, 2019

Responses

Barbra Streisand.  JAP.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 20, 2019 7:05 AM MDT
      April 18, 2019 11:39 PM MDT

• Eh, i don’t care for her music, personally. 
      April 20, 2019 7:06 AM MDT

• I think mine would be that Princess who could feel a pea through all those mattresses.  No one could put anything past that girl!
      April 19, 2019 3:27 AM MDT

There you ARE, Mrs. C.  I am so sorry if there is ANY misunderstanding that you may read on here regarding MODS.  I was talking about a mod on here that I thought was named BARB and everyone thought I meant YOU.  NO NO NO NO

You are wonderful.  I would never be nice to you and do a complete turnaround.  I was talking about a mod on here I thought was named Barb.  Please don't think I would ever say a bad thing about you.  I will not.  I did mention something about us on Answer Bag years and years ago, but that is totally in the past and I'm sure I was a total jerk myself.

We were much more loose on there than here.

But anyway, none of that stuff I was talking about regarding a MOD on here had to do with you.  You are fun and nice to everyone.  I am proud to be your friend.  
      April 19, 2019 10:13 AM MDT

• I'm confused ... I didn't read anything about mods named Barb.  I guess I missed all that ... 
    We're friends and will continue to be.  
    My mod days are long gone .. and good riddance to them.  
      April 19, 2019 10:18 AM MDT

• Oh, I kind of remember that story:) good princess. 
      April 20, 2019 7:07 AM MDT

Princess Tamar of Georgia.
    The only princess in history to become a King.
      April 19, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

• Why? Was she transgender or something?
      April 20, 2019 7:07 AM MDT

April 22, 2019 7:27 AM MDT

• Weird
      April 22, 2019 7:34 AM MDT

I used to be Queen of Everything.  Screw the princess idea.  Then I was reduced to Queen of Towels (long ago and far away when smoking was not even legal yet) and then I became a nobody.  I found out being somebody is kind of dreary.  So I am now so darned happy being nobody as you can see.
      April 19, 2019 10:05 AM MDT

• All the queens in the Disnet movies are evil though. 
      April 20, 2019 7:08 AM MDT

Nah ... they're just misunderstood.

Sure, Maleficent appears to be evil at first ... but see how you act, after some jackass cuts off your wings just because you won't let him pillage your lands.  

April 22, 2019 7:55 AM MDT

• They cut off her wings? I just thought she was in a bad mood cos that weird hat she wears too tight or something. 

April 22, 2019 8:05 AM MDT

I like some of the "alternate story" movies/books, because life is seldom totally good vs evil.  There's always shades of grey.

So the movie Maleficent gives an alternative to the Sleeping Beauty story.

The book series Wicked is an alternative on The Wizard of Oz, where the "wicked" witch wasn't ... and the Wizard was an oppressive tyrant ... and Dorothy was a clueless foreigner.  (Supposedly, there will be a movie in 2021.)
      April 22, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

• I’ve seen the play « Wicked« twice. I really enjoy that story :)
      April 22, 2019 8:35 AM MDT