Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » DoDoBird Dondonjohn said he couldn't remember 36 times according to the Mueller Report. So what? How good is YOUR memory?

DoDoBird Dondonjohn said he couldn't remember 36 times according to the Mueller Report. So what? How good is YOUR memory?

Mine is sadly very lousy. A side-effect of chemo. Plus I'm old. As you age you remember less and less and less. I believe folks when they say they can't remember.  Sometimes they can and are lying of course but when I say it I MEAN IT. Maybe some of his bad memory excuses were lies but maybe some or more than some were simply being honest. I only know what is true about my memory. If it can happen to me why not him too?

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

I have a good memory.  I can remember a lot.  Though not always in the correct order. Nor do I try to - it just happens. 
      April 19, 2019 5:30 AM MDT

I can remember a lot of useless / trivia information.
    But I'm terrible with things like "what did I have for my last meal" or "which relative is that".

LOL
      April 19, 2019 8:20 AM MDT

Me too Walt. I remember the most abstruse irrelevant inconsequential minutia from years and years and years ago but the more relevant or current? Fuggeddaboutit! Memory is a funny thing. Not hah hah but weird! Thank you for your reply!  :)
      April 19, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

I tell people all that trivia will be necessary, when the aliens challenge us to a game of Trivia Pursuit ... and "winner takes all".
      April 19, 2019 11:02 AM MDT

Really? So my brain isn't hoarding all that stuff for nothing? One day it will be use? Wow. That is HEAVY! Thank you for your reply Walt!  :)
      April 19, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

If I talked to a RUSSIAN spy on the phone?  If I am a President?  I would remember.  

If I talked to Putin in private?  I  would remember what the talks were about.

If I were the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES for GODSAKE.  ENOUGH pandering to this incompetent.

WHO GIVES A FIG if you cannot remember something?  YOU ARE NOT THE PRESIDENT.

I vote for COMPETENT leaders who have DEGREES and proof of their intellect by their daily actions.  I don't vote for morons who cannot remember their jobs or how to conduct themselves properly when many many many many lives and futures are at stake.

I know you.  If you cannot remember, you would not put yourself out there to deal with other people's lives.  Because you exercise discernment, I would vote for YOU over that moron.  However, if I had a candidate that had degrees from Harvard, is a Rhodes Scholar and has life lessons I can RELATE TO?  I would vote for him.

If I had a choice between Trump and anyone I would vote for the ANYONE.  ANY ONE AT ALL.  

If I had a choice to vote for someone I wish would win?  I would vote Elizabeth, Bernie or Mayor Pete.

But anyone is better than TRUMP.  Probably even Alex Jones is better. At least people all hate him equally.
      April 19, 2019 8:43 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply.
      April 19, 2019 10:55 AM MDT

Thank you for the tepid response.  LOL
      April 19, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

I don't wish to engage with you when you are in this mood. So shoot me. No LOL for me. I never LOL. So?
      April 19, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

I used to have an almost eidetic memory - except when it comes to names.

trump has a case of what's known as "Convenient Amnesia" (not to be confused with "Selective Amnesia").  Convenient Amnesia strikes when one is confronted with something that they've previously said or done that puts them in a bad light, or when a lie they told is exposed.  Even when confronted with proof of their discrepancy, people with Convenient Amnesia will still emphatically deny that the "indiscretion" actually took place.
    While no one is immune to Convenient Amnesia, it seems to prefer politicians, people who work in upper management positions, and those who are very wealthy.   While it is has been said that the trousers of those suffering with Convenient Amnesia will spontaneously burst into flames, there is no actual record of this ever happening.  
      April 19, 2019 9:54 AM MDT

You did?  How did you lose that skill.  That is something I would sorely miss but you cannot miss what you never had.  LOL Meaning ME of course.  I believe you totally
      April 19, 2019 9:55 AM MDT

Sadly, depression and age have taken their toll on my memory (mostly depression).
      April 19, 2019 10:38 AM MDT

The only other person I was close to that had an eidetic memory was also a depression sufferer.  
      April 19, 2019 10:41 AM MDT

:):):)
      April 19, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

But it COULD right? It COULD! Oh for that day to arrive in our lifetime and be televised. If thinking makes it so I am thinking right now about a pant-on-fire LIAR. Thank you for thoughtful reply Walt. Will tomorrow be THE DAY? Hey hey hey!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 24, 2019 6:09 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 10:57 AM MDT