Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can Dondonjohn pardon mass murderers? Do white nationalists now have his support to go out and do what they want to do?

Can Dondonjohn pardon mass murderers? Do white nationalists now have his support to go out and do what they want to do?

If there is no lid or cap or line and the sky's the limit well then isn't it nice to know the racists bigot slaughterers have a big friend in Dondonjohn? Dondonjohn gives the dog whistle signal. The mass murderers go out the slaughter their targets. Dondonjohn says well they are good people and frees them? What's to stop him?

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

It depends. I think he can.  I mean he DEFENDS Kim Jong Un.  And Putin.  So, if push came to shove and he loved a murderer, he would shove the love in everyone's faces and get a big STINK out about his LOYAL fan, the murderer.

Because that is the only defense the murderer needs.  To be TRUMP'S BACKER if it managed to help Trump someway.  

I don't see how it could, but if it COULD? Then Trump would defend the guy to his death. Not TRUMP'S DEATH, but the guy's death.  Because Trump doesn't care who dies or lives anyway.  Just TRUMP cares about TRUMP and makes the most stupid decisions anyway.  
      April 19, 2019 7:44 AM MDT

He takes power illegally and so far he is getting away with it. His peeps won't do diddly. The whinya** scairdy cat toady sycophant pols are skeered of their own shadows so they aren't gonna do anything. Dondonjohn has LARDED benches at every level with extreme right-wing Nationalist Fascists/Racists "judges" and so justice there is not available. SCOTUS is seemingly in his pocket with A thomas and a kavanaugh et all holding the others as hostages. Roberts swings so maybe he still will. I wouldn't put it past Dondonjohn to order a hit on Ruth Bader Ginsburg and replace her with a Jeanine Pirro or RudyG or Ivanka. Seriously. So the legal possibilities are dead and floating in the water. What miracle will it take to get his corpulent a** outta there? I see riots occurring to keep in office forever. Alas alack. Sheesh! Thank you for your reply Sharon. We look through the glass darkly. SIGH. :(
      April 23, 2019 1:51 AM MDT

The President can only pardon for federal crimes and misdemeanors.

So if (say) a KKK member went on a killing spree.
    There would be state AND federal crimes.
    But the President could only pardon the federal crimes.
    The criminal could still be charged with state crimes.

We saw an example of overlapping crimes in the Rodney King incident.
    The police officers were acquitted of state crimes - but found guilty of federal crimes.
      April 19, 2019 8:18 AM MDT

What about Double Jeopardy Walt? You can't be charged for the same crime twice can you? Or am I way off base here? I have a very dark though...an extreme dark. Do you think it possible that Dondonjohn, in an effort to solidify SCOTUS would order a hit on Ruth Bader Ginsburg so he can replace her with someone like RudyG? Ivanka maybe? What are the rules for that? Do you need to be a judge anywhere to be elevated to SCOTUS? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply. Wonder what today will bring vis a vis calamity and horror and ugly?
      April 23, 2019 1:55 AM MDT

I guess it's not "double jeopardy" if one crime is state and the other is federal.
    At least, that's how the government sells it.
    Technically, they aren't charging you for the same crime twice ... but I think it violates the spirit/intent of the prohibition.
      April 23, 2019 6:56 AM MDT

Everything is so  bollexed up methinks. Nothing makes sense. When something becomes too surreal to be "believable" even when you suspend disbelief then it's all over. Now I hear that no wants to impeach Dondonjohn and talk of impeaching him will simply make him a "victim" and cause him to get stronger. What idiotic stupid dumb could conclude that? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Walt. The faster I run to keep up the behinder I get. I am exhausted. :(
      April 23, 2019 7:00 AM MDT

President can only pardon Federal crimes. 
      April 19, 2019 9:35 AM MDT

Oh. You didn't notice?  You did not hear?  The PRESIDENT can do whatever he wants to.  And he has the yes-men to back him up.  If he wanted to pardon the worst criminal ever (OH WAIT... HE ALREADY DID THAT WITH THE ARAB FREAK AND THE PUTIN FREAK AND THE NORTH KOREAN FREAK.  They are all great guys in his eyes. Even that child molestor senator who was a proven rapist of young female children was met by Trump saying he was a great guy who preferred beautiful women who were very young.  He said this.  
    About a rapist child molester.  
    Want the video? 

Oh, so where were we?  Oh yeah.  He could pardon Charles Manson and it would be years before the clogged up courts would even try to do anything about it.  Clogged with all his other crimes.  The whole USA has crimes charged against this man.  Many states, many cities.  Stand in line.

AND PLEASE DON'T SARA HUCKABEE me and say that he didn't pardon the three foreign leaders.  HE STOOD BEHIND THEM OVER OUR OWN COUNTRY.  

THAT is TREASON to me.  Way beyond PARDONS.

And a snake like that?  He would not hesitate to pardon anyone.  ANY ONE.  As long as he thought it was a good idea.

Just take a gander at this BAD ILLEGAL IDEA of his below:

Trump reportedly told his border chief to close the border and block migrants from entering the US — and that if he went to jail, he'd pardon him

Michelle Mark, provided by

Published 3:39 pm CDT, Friday, April 12, 2019 This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 23, 2019 1:55 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

He sanctioned Russia, he kept sanctions on Lil Rocketman, and put sanctions on Saudis.  That is how we do it. It is that or war.
    Sanctions do not = pardons
      April 19, 2019 12:50 PM MDT

No.  He STOOD UP IN FRONT OF THE WORLD AND DID NOT SANCTION PUTIN NOR DO ANYTHING TO DEFEND THE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT.  He did not sanction anything that mattered.  AND YOU KNOW IT.  He defended Jong UN saying what a remarkable leader he is and he also said he loves the leader of Arabia making him so much MONEY.  

GIVE IT UP.  PLEASE GIVE IT UP  TREASON.  
      April 19, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

No.  He STOOD UP IN FRONT OF THE WORLD AND DID NOT SANCTION PUTIN NOR DO ANYTHING TO DEFEND THE INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT.  He did not sanction anything that mattered.  AND YOU KNOW IT.  He defended Jong UN saying what a remarkable leader he is and he also said he loves the leader of Arabia making him so much MONEY.  

GIVE IT UP.  PLEASE GIVE IT UP  TREASON.  
      April 19, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

EXACTAMUNDO Sharon! We live in lawless times. The only law is Dondonjohn! :(
      April 23, 2019 1:56 AM MDT