Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Biden's gonna announce his run for the prez next week. Allegedly Biden and Bernie are the FRONT RUNNERS! TWO OLD WHITE MEN? WHAT?

Biden's gonna announce his run for the prez next week. Allegedly Biden and Bernie are the FRONT RUNNERS! TWO OLD WHITE MEN? WHAT?

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

Yep and Bernie will get the nomination as long as the DNC does not cheat against him again. 
      April 19, 2019 9:34 AM MDT

Oh, it would be so nice.  I have no problem with him, or Elizabeth or Mayor Pete running for office. 

But I think Bernie can win it.  He is a winning guy.  Meaning he is someone who speaks softly and carries a big stick.  His time has come.  He doesn't need to BRAY and shout and SCREAM the same dumb ass lines.  He speaks and answers and says what people are wanting to know about. and makes it a message that MATTERS to THEIR hearts.  He doesn't bray to mindless zombies LOCK HER UP and BUILD THAT WALL over and over to people too dumb to even realize this is not a football rally and this jerk is someone who makes decisions that affect the world.

This is a man of action and not a man that stirs up dissention because he has nothing to offer but a pretend healthcare plan to be revealed after the 20/20 election.  This is what Trump is running on. Are you seriously going to vote for this?  Verses Medicare for all; oh  and tax cuts for the billionaires?  WHY?  What policy from HELL are you following?  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 9:45 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

What policy? I want the border secured.  (Wall, manpower, tech, more judge, more housing for those waiting for their court date)

I want cheaper health insurance. I do not have insurance. I currently have about $15,000 in hospital bills from one stay in Jan of this year.  It was reduced from $60,000.  Obamacare would not have helped me. I would still owe roughly the same amount if I would have had it.  But would still owe about $500/mon for the ins. That is crazy.   ($60,000 x 20%= $12,000 + $5,000 deductable) 

We need to get a real handle on the cost of Med insurance here.  I do not like the idea of the gov being in charge of my healthcare. They deny payment all the time.
    Obama said give Grandma a pain pill for her heart????

Yes I want tax cuts, I want less regulation. Those create jobs.

April 19, 2019 10:15 AM MDT

You want the border secured? Okay.  Then vote Democratic.  They will add judges and create a method for dealing with this influx.

What they won't do is put up a fake wall and pretend.  They won't pretend that the fake wall is preventing anything. 

Vote Democratic.  We will secure the border the right way.  We will invite those in who qualify and we will detain those who do not in a humane manner.  How much harder is this than spending the billions on a TRUMPTY WALL?  Hmmmm????

How is bankrupting and killing millions of Americans by cutting them off their current insurance going to give you cheaper anything?  

Are you planning to trust Trump to pull off anything in 20/20 regarding this plan that he cannot help but lie about?  There is NO plan and never was one.  The plan is to dismantle.  

He dismantled the Government for no reason.  For over a month.  So, he will not help you with your silly insurance.  He doesn't need to.  You were stupid enough to elect him again.  He is Teflon and Barr made sure of that.  So?  Trump wins you lose.

And finally, vote BERNIE.  Less regulations create jobs?  So does putting the tax money where it belongs.  Not in Amazon's pocket.  Not in the fat cat's pockets.  In the pockets of the working class heroes like you and I who pay more than just about any country in the world for health care for no reason other than the lobbyists lined the pockets of the decision makers who comprise the SWAMP Trump promised to DRAIN.  

HUD?  Who is the token head?  Oh YEAH. Ben.  

AND Betsy?  What did she just dismantle?  So qualified and all.

And on and on and on.  Health care for YOU?  Do not make me laugh.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 10:25 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 10:18 AM MDT

If they want me to believe they will add judges and beds then they should have funded that is Dec/Jan when Trump was asking for their support for these things.  They did not they reduced funding. 

Robert O'Rourke is running on removing all of the border wall-- even the wall that was built under Clinton, Bush,and Obama.  So do not expect me to believe, they want to secure the border. In the past, yes they did or at least claimed they did. That is done, they are the party of open borders now.

Also the establishment GOP, does not want the wall either. They want their cheap labor. That is why the Koch brothers started supporting Dems cause Trump wants the wall.  

I am also very pro-Life so voting for a Dem is a not an option for me.
      April 19, 2019 10:29 AM MDT

Robert WHOM?

That is what you think the DEMS back?  No.  

It is not.  

They are not going to just let this matter rest.  The BASE is clamoring for proof of a plan to secure the border.  The Dems will do a good job of making sure we are NOT attacked in the meantime.  And they will make sure that kids stay with parents.  They will also make sure that the WALL idea does not destroy the property lines of current Americans who would not benefit from having their land raped and pillaged in the name of Donnie.  Just for some useless show.  THAT DOES NOTHING.  REMEMBER?  
      April 19, 2019 10:45 AM MDT

Robert Francis O'Rourke aka Beto.

I know his " rockstar" popularity has died down some. But he is still running and no one other candidate disagreed with taking down the existing wall. 
      April 19, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

Oh THAT guy?  We don't need him for anything.  I already forgot all about him.  He is not a contender to me.  Sure, he is better than Trump, but he doesn't stand a chance.  Let him be popular where he is now.  
      April 19, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

Your are right he is done. But at least he was honest about the border..he wants it open.
      April 19, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

Saying he stands for all Dems makes me see you know nothing about progressives or Dems.  That is his take and he is not speaking for the Party.  Obviously.  He wants it open  So what?  There are many Pro Trumpers that do not agree with Trump on the border either.  SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT?   He does not represent enough to even make a dent.  Why?  Are you afraid to take on the heavy weights?  I think you need to understand the Democratic way of taking a stand on the border.  WE negotiate the best way by taking a vote and not firing people for voting anti anything.  

We don't scare the heck out of the DEMS.  We listen.

We don't fire them.  Like Trump does.  And all the ones who are fired get exactly what they deserved.  
      April 19, 2019 12:46 PM MDT

The whole party voted to fund less judges and less beds for detainees.....that does stand for the entire party. They voted that way.
      April 19, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

I'm not sure what that was about.  But I do know they wanted to release the captives and I do know that no one wanted to enforce separation of kids from their parents in the manner that was performed.  I know Trump tried to spin it that way.  If he opposed this corrupted manner of imprisonment, no DEM WOULD EVER OPPOSE HIM.

But NO.  He used it to hurt as many immigrants as he could.  That is his way.

Meanwhile if you listen, Dems are working on solutions to the problem and this does not include lessening the amount of JUDGES.  It DOES include not filling spots with TRUMP YES MEN willing to hurt the process to make Trump look effective.  That is what it does NOT include.
      April 19, 2019 1:30 PM MDT

I don't trust Biden to WIN.  I think he is too milk toast to win.

I think he is too Bushy to win.  I think he is too much a man for all people and won't get much done and he is just too old.

He could be an asset in whatever Administration wins.  I don't mean a GOP Administration, OF COURSE.  

I mean, if Elizabeth or Mayor Pete win?  We could use a Biden somewhere.   He'd make a dandy Speaker of the House even.

But not pres.  He is too old.  

But Bernie?  He is 70 plus years YOUNG.  He is young in spirit he is young in thought and he is likeable.  Old people can trust him and young people can hear him because he speaks to each person as well as the crowd he is in no matter what the venue.  

He CHARMED FOX NEWS who threw the tough questions at him.   He is a CONTENDER and he is fighting for his life and his passion.  Anyone in the party will get behind him.  EVERYONE.  I think he could take the office.

I am crying thinking about it.  My eyes are tearing.  I would pray for something like this for all of us.  For the WORLD.  
      April 19, 2019 9:37 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon. Bernie ain't my cuppa tea. Neither is Biden. I want YOUNG. I am sick to death of the crazy old rich white man ruining the country. Thank you for your reply. :)
      April 19, 2019 10:48 AM MDT

To lump Bernie in that class is not YOUNG at all.  It is old thinking.  Bernie has something to SAY despite his packaging and not listening to his message is as close minded as not trusting Obama because he is a black Muslim.  

Loving Pete is not hating Bernie.  They belong in the same class and they will do a great job together no matter who is president. And Bernie is AT LEAST AS SMART AS PETE   That is so close-minded and ageist of you.  
      April 19, 2019 11:44 AM MDT

• You can quit crying and praying for the MAJORITY of us out here.  I'd rather not have someone wishing political suicide on the world, much less praying for it.
      April 19, 2019 1:43 PM MDT

I can do a lot of things.  But want I definitely can do is never take advice from you.  I know I can at least see my way clear to making that distinction between sanity and the other side.
      April 19, 2019 1:44 PM MDT

I wouldn't vote for either.

Maybe if Bernie was running on a 3rd Party.
    I mean, he did work as a carpenter ... so has more blue collar roots than most politicians.
    But he has signed his soul to the Democratic Party.
      April 19, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

Me too neither Walt! I don't like Bernie. I don't like Biden that much either. You see what an old white rich man does in the office. I doubt they are as corrupt as Dondonjohn (who is?) but still and all no to both. Thank you for your reply Walt!  :)
      April 19, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

Rosie, why don't you like Bernie?  Whoa?  He is fantastic so far.  
      April 19, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

• If the other candidates didn't walk, talk and act like morons, one of them might be a front runner.

April 19, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

when you back the KING OF MORONS, how would you even have a passing acquaintance with the definition of a moron?  

Tell me that one?  How would you even know one? 
      April 19, 2019 1:40 PM MDT