Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » I JUST SWALLOWED A BIG FAT CULTURE BLOB IN MY KOMBUCHA WTF

I JUST SWALLOWED A BIG FAT CULTURE BLOB IN MY KOMBUCHA WTF

im gagging 

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BUY????

I don't have that in anything I drink.  NO.  WAY.  That is too strong a mix for a first timer.  WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN?  SIGH.
      April 19, 2019 12:28 PM MDT

I SAID find a DRINK that has a flavor.  Remember?  I sent you a picture.  Kevita is a brand that tastes good and has no blobs in it.  

You just drank grain alcohol instead of a fine champagne for your first example of what booze tastes like.

You went total balls to the wall.
      April 19, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

I'm going to work. At work I will probably down two kombucha like drinks by Kevita.  One will be a ginger lemon and it tastes nice.  The other will be a cayenne and fruit mix.  That tastes nice.  It has green tea and kombucha and tastes good.

Drink that.  I also eat a 100 mgs of Sativa in a brownie topped with some Charlotte's Web CBD oil  My day is smooth and nothing bothers me unless it is an important matter.  That is all I ask for in life. I will work.  Just don't make me work in pain.  
      April 19, 2019 1:00 PM MDT

There's a joke about swallowing "blobs of protein" here ...
      April 19, 2019 2:44 PM MDT

I think I may have a dirty mind.
      April 19, 2019 6:51 PM MDT

I can't drink that stuff. It hurts my stomach too much and, that blob was probably the settlement. You need to shake it up really good first.

Or, listen to Sharon.
      April 19, 2019 6:49 PM MDT