Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Have you ever bought from the 'deep web' ?

Have you ever bought from the 'deep web' ?

I did... 2 years ago, there was a popular website on the deep web, it was a marketplace; And at that time , i still wanted to smoke weed, and i bought some weed from it; and the seller ended up living in the same city as me, so he went to my door delivers the products.

Now im glad weed is legal, if ever i want to smoke some, i dont have to do shady stuffs !

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.  No good comes from an unprotected site.  Stay off there.  
      April 19, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

the website in question was seized by the FBI a year or two ago. But it was safe at that time.
      April 20, 2019 1:20 PM MDT

All the time.

Deep Web is not the Dark Web.
    If you access your local library, their book list is Deep Web.

You have to have special software to access the Dark Web, and regular search engines don't work on it at all.
      April 19, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

Ohhh.  Thank you for clarifying.  I thought they were the same.  My bad.  
      April 19, 2019 1:19 PM MDT

I think of them like this:

Surface web = inside your house, where you allow guests to wander freely.
    Deep web = your basement or storage area.  Nothing really bad there, but you don't want guests wandering it because it's disorganized, cluttered, and not kept as clean as the rest of the house.  lol
    Dark web = the "secret" tunnels that most people don't even know are under their homes.
      April 19, 2019 1:52 PM MDT

• Dark web doesn't exist.  It is a made up media buzzword for the deep web segments that are was than savory. 
      April 20, 2019 4:32 AM MDT

I don't know where the deep web is and don't want to. 
      April 19, 2019 1:46 PM MDT

There is a deep web and a dark web according to another Mugger on here, Walt.  So, don't be too scared of the deep one.

It's the dark one that is dangerous.

April 19, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

Oh, well I don't know how to get to get to that one either.  Do you suppose they would have all the UTube posts that disappeared from UTube on the deep web? 
      April 19, 2019 5:45 PM MDT