Discussion » Questions » Environment » No Country for Old White Men anymore? How about Old white women? Did you notice the line is lower for women? Old is 10 years younger?

No Country for Old White Men anymore? How about Old white women? Did you notice the line is lower for women? Old is 10 years younger?

Does Elizabeth Warren act too OLD for America and what it wants? 

Posted - April 20, 2019

Responses

• If she were twenty five, she'd be too old. Her message is old, tired and monotonous.
      April 21, 2019 6:12 PM MDT

As opposed to a brand new fat old liar?  I'll take the old lady.  Any day.
      April 21, 2019 6:15 PM MDT

Well guess I am pretty old, tired and monotonous myself but I thank God I am old enough to see her for what she is.  There is a certain mindset she represents - sort of an OK we have been screwed over all our lives and now its our turn kind of thing. Which feeds on resentment, weariness, and shattered dreams. 
      April 21, 2019 7:56 PM MDT

Yes it is SO boring and DOWDY to actually DO YOUR JOB AND MAKE A FOOL OF A CROOK WHO IS SO INCOMPETENT HE IS NOT EVEN READY TO GET HIS BUTT HANDED TO HIM ON A PLATTER.

She has more life in her than you had when you were born, honey.  Give it a rest.  
      April 21, 2019 7:59 PM MDT

Harvard and whatever prestige it still may bear will not save you Sharon.   I would sooner vote for you - you know plenty but more importantly you know something of life.   

I will give it a rest if you will!  Wishful thinking. 
      April 21, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

This makes no sense what so ever.  NONE.  

Harvard has no prestige now?  Why?  Because TRUMP COULD NEVER GET IN?    LOL  Or have you actually fallen for Trump telling you he loves the uneducated?  That is so progressive.  
     Burn Harvard to the ground.  It makes you guys look stupid, so get rid of it.  

ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS?  There are few people in Trump's base that could even get IN Harvard much less teach there.

Harvard's alumni include eight U.S. presidents, more than thirty foreign heads of state, 62 living billionaires, 359 Rhodes Scholars, and 242 Marshall Scholars.[25][26][27] As of October 2018, 158 Nobel laureates, 18 Fields Medalists, and 14 Turing Award winners have been affiliated as students, faculty, or researchers.[28] In addition, Harvard students and alumni have won 10 Academy Awards, 48 Pulitzer Prizes and 108 Olympic medals (46 gold, 41 silver and 21 bronze), and have founded a large number of companies worldwide.[29][30][31] This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 22, 2019 12:09 AM MDT
      April 22, 2019 12:03 AM MDT

Not her age but her myopia which renders her very dangerous.  Seems to have no idea how the universe works and what drives people.  Lives in her own dream world populated with cardboard cut-outs.  Demonizes ambition, hard work, and success, sacralizes victimhood, conceives of government as destroying and equalizing angel - in other words God.

Oh what is wrong with old white men?  I rather like old white men. This post was edited by officegirl at April 21, 2019 8:13 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 7:46 PM MDT

Be careful.  This woman taught law at Harvard.  She has grilled and found every possible crime committed by everyone in congress she has tried.

She is about as myopic as Obama or Clinton.  You know, so nearsighted that all they can see is how to do their JOBS CORRECTLY.

How boring of them.  No rallies. No nonsense. No FOX NEWS NONSENSE.  No lies.  Just run the country.  Very near sighted of them.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 7:57 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

Elizabeth, and Bernie, and Nancy, have their age against them. Anybody who takes the job seriously (rather than playing a role, as Reagan did, or using it for self-aggrandizement, as His Royal Orangeness does) finds it stressful - it could very well kill them. Look how haggard Jimmy Carter was after just one term. The job aged Obama as well. Both were considerably younger than the coterie of refugees from the retirement home vying for the position now, including the incumbent.
    Let's get someone with fresh energy in there. A moderate - bipartisanship has been lacking over the last decade or so. Can Tammy Duckworth be persuaded to run?
      April 22, 2019 3:25 AM MDT