Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nixon was removed from office for being involved in a SECOND RATE BURGLARY. Compare Dondonjohn's CRIMES. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

Nixon was removed from office for being involved in a SECOND RATE BURGLARY. Compare Dondonjohn's CRIMES. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

For Dondonjohn in a fit of rage to murder his wife or kids? What will it take to get rid of this Putin lapdog puppet corrupt traitorous treasonous slow-witted inept impotent idiot oaf?

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

Nixon did not have Trump's greed. He has to have the MOST of everything.  So, now he has the MOST CRIMES EVER.  And not only as the President.  NO.  NO. This guy is a WORLD CONTENDER for MOST CRIMES EVER.

I know he would sweep America for that title. So, as Mr. SCREWUP AMERICA, he can then compete for Mr. CRIMINAL UNIVERSE.  Or as we like to call him THE DON.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 22, 2019 2:09 AM MDT
      April 21, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon. Well those 14 other ongoing investigations will end at some point and perhaps then the evidence proof facts will be so voluminous the powers that be will be forced to act in concert with their duties under the Constitution and do them!. One can only hope. Happy Monday! :)
      April 22, 2019 2:11 AM MDT

Rosie, I apologize for hijacking your questions today.  You can still answer everyone, but I know I clogged things up here in your absence.  You see, there really were no questions to answer all day, and I answered yours and so did other people and so, naturally, I had to answer them.  I couldn't help it.

They needed answering.  STAT.  LOL 
      April 22, 2019 2:19 AM MDT

He has no crimes. If he did Mueller would have made it clear in his report. He did not....so no crimes. Sorry.
      April 21, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

Ha ha.  NO WHAT?  MULELLER SAID NO WHAT?  

Thank you for the slip Sara.  He committed so many crimes that he had to black them out and send them to other COURTS to get this cleared up before the next century.  

That is how many NO crimes. Besides the fact that no collusion does not mean no crimes.  It means that CONGRESS needs to wade through this and charge Barr with Obstruction and listen to Elizabeth WARREN take the DONALD to COURT publicly. 

She will wipe the floor with him and his NON-CRIMES.

and his fake attorney general too.  ALL OF THEM.  Do you recall ??? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 1:10 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

Would you happen to have a list of crimes President Trump has committed or are we talking about wishful thinking (redactions) and conjecture on your part? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for weeding out corruption and having justice served but proof and facts are needed for that to happen. Until those are presented the conjecture and wishful thinking by the haters amounts to a spit in the river. :)
      April 21, 2019 4:43 PM MDT

OH MY GOD.  OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.  

When did you wake up from the coma?   HERE.  This is probably old.  Meaning he has committed hundreds more since this video was created, even if it was just a few months ago.

Why am I bothering?  Because I know what he did and keeps doing and you won't even bother to listen to this.  So why ask?  I will SHOW you what he did and you still won't get it.

He is not innocent.  Mueller is directing the CRIMES to the right COURTS.  STOP MAKING FOOLS OF YORUSELVES BY PRETENDING YOU KNOW WHAT IS UP.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 6:54 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 6:49 PM MDT

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.  (Article 2 Section 4)

Because "high Crimes and Misdemeanors" was a term of art used in English impeachments, a plausible reading supported by many scholars is that the grounds for impeachment can be not only the defined crimes of treason and bribery but also other criminal or even noncriminal behavior amounting to a serious dereliction of duty.

That interpretation is disputed, but it is agreed by virtually all that the impeachment remedy was to be used in only the most "extreme" situations, a position confirmed by the relatively few instances in which Congress has used impeachment. The word "impeachment" is "popularly" used to indicate both the bringing of charges in the House and the Senate vote on removal from office. In the Constitution, however, the term refers only to the former (bringing of charges).

In The Federalist No. 64, John Jay argued that the threat of impeachment would encourage executive officers to perform their duties with honor, and, used as a last resort, impeachment itself would be effective to remove those who betray the interests of their country. Like the limitations on the offense of treason, the Framers placed particular grounds of impeachment in the Constitution because they wanted to prevent impeachment from becoming a politicized offense, as it had been in England.

Unfortunately, since Trump took office the whole liberal impeachment circus has gotten out of control and has landed far outside of what the Constitution sets forth. Almost all of it is fueled by hatred of President Trump rather than on facts that would warrant his impeachment. I deal with hard facts and truth and until "you" can produce such that would warrant Trump's impeachment, what you say still amounts to a spit in the river. Because it's done out of hatred for Trump not on Constitutional grounds. Why do I bother? Because many people are unaware of what the Constitution says and unaware of American history in general. :)

April 21, 2019 11:32 PM MDT

Look UP WHO NEAL KATYAL is.  And watch this video.  And zip it.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 11:40 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 11:34 PM MDT

You have got to be kidding me! And your point is with Neal Katyal? In the case of Trump, the “obstruction” would "likely" come from conversations he had with Comey. Comey claimed that when Trump said he “hoped” Comey could end the FBI’s investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, Comey testified that he "felt" as though Trump was directing him to do so. He "felt"? He didn't know for sure? How could he not know for sure if Trump was indeed guilty of obstructing justice? If Trump was guilty, why didn't Comey say so?  Obstruction of justice could be an impeachable offense if it's proven. Has it been proven yet? Has he been indicted? Will he be indicted? Posting a video does what exactly? Other than showing just how desperate the left is, it proves nothing. If that's all you have then a suggestion of "zip it" is in order. :)
      April 22, 2019 12:12 AM MDT

Oh yes. I am KIDDING you.  You see, I know you know more than Neal Katyal and that is because you listen to Steven Miller, the GENIUS behind Trump. 

Neal Kumar Katyal (born March 12, 1970) is an American lawyer and partner at Hogan Lovells, as well as Paul and Patricia Saunders Professor of National Security Law at Georgetown University Law Center.[2][3] Katyal served as Acting Solicitor General of the United States from May 2010[4] until June 2011. Previously, Katyal served in as an attorney in the Solicitor General's office as Principal Deputy Solicitor General in the U.S. Justice Department.

Katyal has argued more Supreme Court cases than any other minority group lawyer in American history.[5] In 2017, American Lawyer Magazine named Katyal its coveted Grand Prize Litigator of the Year for both the 2016 and 2017 years.[6]

April 22, 2019 12:43 AM MDT

• Exactly! If there had been one molehill that could have been converted into a mountain anywhere in that over priced and overblown "report", Dems in Congress would have been dancing on their desk tops. CNN and MSNBC would be having a block party next to none. The New York Times and the Washington Post would be in a mindless feeding frenzy over the destruction of the administration. There are so many frightening similarities between this sordid, sewage slinging soiree and the "reign of terror" foisted on France after the revolution, that it's pathetic. The next step in this is really too terrible to contemplate.
      April 21, 2019 2:24 PM MDT

Dear, Knee- Jerk Reactor.  We are not BARR.  WE ARE ACTUALLY READING THE REPORT.  Impeachment is now fully on the table.  There are 14 charges against him that are black.  They are going to district courts that Barr has no jurisdiction over.  

This is a 400 page document.  It is LOADED with material that normal PROFFESSIONAL PEOPLE are combing over.  Not reading the Barr Cliff Notes for Dummies.  

We are not the GOP.  We are going to go after TRUMP HARD and we are going to vote him out besides.  Meanwhile he will do his worst and hitler lovers will applaud him on.

It is a chilling year we are facing.  We are at the brink of disaster.
      April 21, 2019 2:30 PM MDT

Look up Neal Katyal and then watch this video and then zip it.

April 21, 2019 11:35 PM MDT

Really is frightening. 
      April 24, 2019 8:13 AM MDT

Yup. Gotta agree. Now that President Trump has been exonerated the next course of action for the DOJ should be an investigation into the "origins" of the Mueller investigation, Russian ties to the Clinton Foundation/Campaign, and possible corruption in the Obama Administration. If the DOJ is going after corruption, those three are a good place to start. :)
      April 21, 2019 4:30 PM MDT

You are full of sound but you actually hear nothing.  Therefore, what you say answers nothing.  Since you are rattling the same message as before.  Like no one says anything except your friends.  

What kind of conversation is that?  

I told you to watch a video.  You didn't watch anything or you could not keep apeing that nonsense that Barr exonorated Trump.  Barr is in DEEP DEEEEP doo doo now.  He has no foresight.  We got the REPORT.  It is all over the world that Barr lied and Trump is GUILTY OF EVERYTHING.  GUILTY AS SIN and everyone is discussing impeachment.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 24, 2019 8:21 AM MDT
      April 21, 2019 11:43 PM MDT

What makes your vindictiveness so frightening is that if you can do what you want to an elected official, one with wealth and a certain amount of power, who disagrees with you,  we can only imagine what you would do to those of us not elected  not connected, and of less wealth. 
      April 24, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

Mueller said VERBATIM that his report DID NOT EXONERATE THE PRESIDENT and Barr didn't even bother to X it out.
      April 22, 2019 1:52 AM MDT

:):):)
      April 22, 2019 2:19 AM MDT

In the USA we are innocent until proven guilty. It was not Muellers job to exonerate Trump. It is not President Trump's job to exonerate himself. 

If there is not even a charge....then he is innocent under the law. 
      April 24, 2019 6:49 AM MDT

Look up Neal Katyal.  Then watch this video.  Trump's reign is OVER.  This is the TRUE MUELLER REPORT FINDINGS AND THIS GUY WROTE THE BOOK ON THE RULE OF LAW.

HE WOULD KNOW.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 11:41 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 11:37 PM MDT

Nixon was never "removed from office". He resigned his office in August of 1974 during impeachment hearings. 
      April 21, 2019 12:30 PM MDT

Why are you quoting?  No one thinks he was removed from office. He was backed into a corner and forced to resign.  Like a trapped rat.  
      April 21, 2019 12:32 PM MDT