Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nixon was removed from office for being involved in a SECOND RATE BURGLARY. Compare Dondonjohn's CRIMES. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

Nixon was removed from office for being involved in a SECOND RATE BURGLARY. Compare Dondonjohn's CRIMES. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

For Dondonjohn in a fit of rage to murder his wife or kids? What will it take to get rid of this Putin lapdog puppet corrupt traitorous treasonous slow-witted inept impotent idiot oaf?

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

Someone obviously thinks Nixon was removed from office because those are the exact (and incorrect) words posted in the opening line of the question.
      April 21, 2019 2:42 PM MDT

And people on here obviously addressed this point already.  And it has zero to do with the point of the question.  Who cares how Nixon was removed.  He was forced out or he would NOT have gone quietly.  He was forced out, and that is what was meant.  
      April 21, 2019 2:44 PM MDT

Obviously someone cares whether or not Nixon was removed from office because those are the exact (and incorrect) words posted in the opening line of the question.
      April 21, 2019 2:46 PM MDT

You have turned into a stepford wife who needs new batteries.
      April 21, 2019 2:49 PM MDT

In that case, will you marry me?

April 21, 2019 3:01 PM MDT

This is our wedding song.

It sounds like a funeral 

April 21, 2019 3:03 PM MDT

Apropos of a recent question you posted which had been removed as I was attempting to post my answer---

At the Battle of the Bulge in WWII, the commander of the American division replied to the German demand for surrender with the word "NUTS."  Had he replied "Fu** you" instead---and you had quoted him without purposely misspelling the "f" word, your post would have been deleted for violating the "Terms of Service."
      April 24, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

Her question supposed he was removed. 
      April 21, 2019 12:33 PM MDT

Ok.  You are right. I should have spotted that.  But I like my answer anyway.  
      April 21, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

So which part of your answer do you like best, the correct part or the incorrect part?
      April 21, 2019 2:43 PM MDT

Why are you butting in on something that has already been addressed and explained. Try reading this stuff that everyone read already.  
      April 21, 2019 2:45 PM MDT

You are correct and resigning is not the same as being removed.  Some people make up the story as they go.
      April 21, 2019 6:38 PM MDT

I'm sorry you don't like the version of the truth as we all KNOW it to be.  He resigned BECAUSE HE HAD NO CHOICE.  He was backed into a corner and trapped like a rat.  WHAT PART DID I MAKE UP?  As far as Rosie describing it as being removed?  It was nothing.  It did not alter the story.  He was forced OUT.  He could NEVER have stayed.  OKAY?  REMOVED would be a technically incorrect term.  GOT IT.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 6:41 PM MDT
      April 21, 2019 6:39 PM MDT

You said he resigned because he had no choice. Yes, he did have a choice. He could have chosen to tough it out, stay in office and get impeached. Two choices are always better than one. :) :)
      April 25, 2019 12:08 AM MDT

I have wondered the same, from the beginning. I am utterly shocked, nay disgusted that he is still there. We have rubbish politicians here too but if they are even caught lying they are removed or strongly encouraged to resign. Heck, we've even had people who didn't lie but their staff did, who had to resign..  So it remains bewildering to me that someone who is a proven multi-times liar is allowed to remain in office. It's really NOT a good example, it speaks very poorly of standards and willingness to have a liar run the country.  And that's to say nothing of the crimes!
      April 21, 2019 1:14 PM MDT

Hi Addb. I invite you to read a few responses from the prodons on this thread. You will see the absolute conviction of the prodons here that Dondonjohn has not committed any crimes. They believe he is innocent and that the Mueller Report says so. Of course they haven't read it so they don't know anything. All they "know" is what the toady sycophant billybarr said which is all lies. You cannot convince them otherwise. Now the pols KNOW but refuse to admit Dondonjohn is a corrupt criminal who lies about everything all the time and demands that his staff do likewise. How this will all play out I don't know but I am hopeful. There are 14 other investigations going on STILL that will end at some point and perhaps then the weight of proof facts evidence will be so humongous those who are charged to act in accordance with the Constitution will do their duty and impeach the Dondonjohn. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      April 22, 2019 2:17 AM MDT

....I LOVE the word prodons.  LOL   You use it so perfectly, like it is a normal word.  Heeeeee.  
      April 22, 2019 2:23 AM MDT

Have you, at least momentarily, considered the possibility that there is no proof that he did anything like what Nixon did and is not actually a crook as Nixon was? It appears you haven't.
      April 21, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

Just because you are in a vacuum, does not mean that your take is even close to sensible.  We are SO FAR PAST THIS.  Mueller is directing the crimes to the correct courts.  Not telling anyone that TRUMP is NOT GUILTY.  He is GUILTY AS SIN.  

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS STU.  ELVIS IS ACTUALLY DEAD.  Face reality.  
      April 21, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

My question actually was directed at Rosie. Glad to see you acting as her spokesman. But if there were such evidence, don't you think it already would have become publicly known? You seem to be working very hard to convince yourself.
      April 21, 2019 7:27 PM MDT

I'm not acting.  I know you.  Like a book.  And you are very predictable.  Rosie doesn't need me.  Let her answer you too.  I don't know if you realize this but two people can answer the same person.  
      April 21, 2019 7:29 PM MDT

OK, then what's your answer? This is not about me.
      April 21, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

The answer, my Stu is blowin in the poo.
      April 21, 2019 11:37 PM MDT

And I know you. As usual, you can't give a substantive answer when called upon. Sorry, but your and Rosie's blind hatred of Trump does not constitute grounds for removal from office or even impeachment.
      April 22, 2019 6:24 AM MDT

Very curious, Stu.  We can call it "blind hatred" but goodness they keep multiplying reasons to hate him daily.  Almost like everything becomes a reason for hating.  And they are not alone. I can't recall ever witnessing such a phenomena in politics.  Not that I pay that close attention or am very politically astute at all.

One thing to disagree with someone, another to dislike them, still another to actively dislike them.  But do go from those to such an extreme as casting someone we disagree with or who is the object of our dislike as the embodiment of evil just seems so gratuitous as to be laughable. 

But not uncharacteristic certainly of many women I have known.  There is no middle ground for them and they must see it only in black and white if they are to see it at all.  Interesting to me noticing that over the years they never said a word against Donald Trump until he began to become politically popular.  So focusing as much on popular politics as they do suddenly they couldn't ignore him.  Like watching TV they want to see a particular show and if they are unable to because of a change in scheduling they become apoplectic. 

I think at the heart of it is they resent Mr. Trump's wealth.  Particularly when I hear words used such as "the people" vs. the "fatcats" - idiomatic of a certain jealous and resentful mindset which finds its most radical expression in a Marxist-type of manufactured "class warfare"  which views all those who become successful as somehow "the enemy" or "the other" no matter how dependent they are on them.  Which feelings are exacerbated by the fact that some of his wealth is inherited which renders him all the more suspect to them.  When one of them speaks of "the people" she is not speaking of the wealthy as I guess she does not consider them people.  Certainly much of Mr. Trump's wealth was not easily come by at all and involved great struggle in playing such a big game in business and development and real estate.  Which a number of people involve themselves in and which many of us would just as soon stay out of because we shy away from much of the effort which would be required of us to make a success at those things. 

Another finds their only hope in the "Robin Hood" type of federal laws which would take from the rich and give to the poorer which generally are subsumed under the categories and wealth redistribution or realignment.  Artificial manipulation of wealth.  Which have always been big vote-getters but which Trump generally rejects.  In other words they look to such government programs as the only source of hope.  Because they no longer feel able or willing to put forth the individual efforts to better their lives. 

This putting things off onto a government extends as well to compassion.  Which as a human quality is very genuine and very admirable.  We are meant to be compassionate human beings.  But when we lose faith in ourselves and in our own efforts we cannot see our compassion or the activities it prompts in us to be particularly effective at all.  Especially when under the light of the modern media we are able to be aware of all manner of hurt and suffering world-wide.  So because we see our government as powerful we seek to have it express our compassion for us.  In various and sundry programs to alleviate suffering all over the world. Forgetting that a government does not feel compassion because government, though constituted of humans as well as laws, is not a human entity.  Yet they want it to be because they feel their individual efforts are so weak and ineffective so as not to provide them any satisfaction that they are doing any good in the world. Or in righting all the wrongs in the world.   In other words they expect their government to be somehow compassionate for them.  So to the extent that Mr. Trump is unwilling to encourage such courses of action they see him as being uncompassionate.  Which they see as playing into their false and really quite judgmental dichotomies. 

And seems to me they are looking rather for a hero to do it all for them.  When one thing is certain - government is no fairyland and has not been for any president or anyone in government.  Yet seems that is what they are looking for.  Fairy tales with happy endings.   And again because they are unable to realize such things in their own lives because they feel they don't have enough control over their own lives or because they are unwilling to use their freedom to exert control over their own lives. 

Now I may be wrong in some of this - I am no genius - but that is the way it seems to me when I try to determine just what is behind such extremes of hatred.  One thing to talk of "lies" and "crimes" - quite another to spend one's time and efforts in trying to "count" all of each which I have read both of them doing in recent weeks.  And goodness if I were the object of their hatred I can just imagine what they would do to me. 

April 22, 2019 7:59 AM MDT