Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are terrorists like white nationalists who blow things up welcome in heaven and he**? Do they blow things up there too?

Are terrorists like white nationalists who blow things up welcome in heaven and he**? Do they blow things up there too?

Do the massacre slaughterers get segregated according to color and religion? White Christians go to one place and people of color who are Muslims or other religions go to another? Or are they forced to "live" together forever in close quarters? Do they blow up and then like the Phoenix arise out of the ashes so they can  do that forever after?

Posted - April 22, 2019

Responses

That's one reason I stopped following Christianity.
    Even the most terrible person can say "I'm sorry" and be accepted into Heaven ... while the best person, but who doesn't accept their teachings, will be condemned to an eternity of torture.

Allegedly, souls can't be told apart as far as what you looked like as a living person.  So you can't tell what gender or ethnicity the person was.
      April 22, 2019 8:43 AM MDT

Well that is not true at all. Unbelievers will be judged not according to whether they accept this or that teaching but rather according to their merit. 
      April 22, 2019 8:46 AM MDT

And what makes you so certain of this?
      April 22, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

Read it is an Intervarsity Press (IVP) Bible Commentary. 
      April 22, 2019 8:55 AM MDT

In other words, one person's opinion.
      April 22, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

A number of Bible scholars familiar with the original written languages and the cultures of the places and times when the Words were dictated. 
      April 22, 2019 9:14 AM MDT

Not if you follow the teachings of the Christianity.
    No CHRISTIAN church is going to teach you don't have to follow CHRIST to get to Heaven.
    That is the whole, entire point of being CHRISTIAN.

Think about it.
    If anybody can get to Heaven by their own merits ... why would they need to follow the teachings of Jesus?  Let alone believe He was the Christ/Messiah?
    They wouldn't.  That belief had been around for thousands of years before Jesus.

April 22, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

Are you really going to tell me what the "teachings of Christianity" are?  If they can get to Heaven on their own merits they do not need Jesus.  However many of us know we could not because we know we are sinners and so unpleasing to God.  So we accept the mercy of God through the gift and sacrifice of Jesus Christ who died to atone for our sins that we might be able to enjoy eternal fellowship with God. 
      April 22, 2019 9:02 AM MDT

You just contradicted yourself.
    You first say non-believers will be judged on their merits ... then you deny that, and state they have to accept Jesus.

OR are you countering the teachings of Christianity, and stating that not everybody is a sinner?
    And those who aren't, can get to Heaven by merit.
      April 22, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

I believe in the Catholic religion there is something called EXTREME UNCTION . On your deathbed you can be very sorry for what you did no matter how heinous and if you are sincere you will be forgiven. I think that's just a lotta crap. An SOB who harms folks his entire life gets into heaven by being a chickensh** coward on his deathbed and says "?sorry" the same as someone who has led an exemplary life in every regard? I don't think so. That sucks bigly and I do not believe if for a minute. Imperfect humans thought that up. It is unjust unfair and EVIL in my opinion . Just more bullsh**. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Walt. I don't know if every Christian religion falls for that crap. I don 't. I think it's just another stupid dumb ruse homo saps invent to save their own a**es. Thank you for your reply!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 22, 2019 12:21 PM MDT
      April 22, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

Yep.

As I told my Youth Pastor once ... I'm sure Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun were very repentant, just before they killed themselves.

April 22, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

It is not about "I'm sorry" it is about repentance....and that requires a change in the person's heart, soul, mind and actions. 
      April 22, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

No murderers in Heaven. 
      April 22, 2019 9:43 AM MDT

That's because there is no heaven for murders to go to...  :) 
      April 22, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

Correct. 
      April 22, 2019 12:45 PM MDT

Lol ...Touché
      April 22, 2019 12:55 PM MDT

Rosie....I'm afraid that when you're dead your dead and going nowhere ,just like every other living thing on this planet....
    Think what you may if you find it helps ,but every living thing from a whale to tiny micro virus ,once dead we all become food for all other living things.....We are all going to be recycled in one way or another....:) 
      April 22, 2019 12:35 PM MDT

We are all soul on the other side.  I imagine someone this unconnected to his soul in the physical is going to be just as lost in the spiritual.  
      April 22, 2019 12:39 PM MDT