Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I have never been so happy" sez Dondonjohn. Really? Not even when he was crowned King or when his kids were born or when he attacks?

"I have never been so happy" sez Dondonjohn. Really? Not even when he was crowned King or when his kids were born or when he attacks?

That's very sad to know. Normal guys are very happy when their kids are born.They will often say it was their happiest day. Or when they got married. Or when they fell in love. Him? Well he is more than a bit offbeat to say the least. He gets off on things that only occur in the universe he inhabits. Different strokes!

Posted - April 22, 2019

Responses

So you are telling him what he is supposed to be happy about because you deem those as "normal"?  He is happy for the "wrong" reasons?  I don't know about that.  If someone is happy I am glad for them and would not choose to question it. 
      April 22, 2019 6:28 AM MDT

No.  You are missing the point.  He is pretending.  He is NOT one bit happy.  He always tells you exactly what he is thinking by saying exactly what he does not want you to know.

Happy?  To a pathological liar like Trump?  Just the opposite.  He always lies about the truth.  He is in denial because the doo doo is hitting the fan even as he is trying to backpeddle just how great he said that Mueller Report WAS.  LOLOLOLOLOL
      April 22, 2019 12:13 PM MDT

Oh what was he ever king of?   I looked it up and could not find anything about that.   
      April 22, 2019 6:29 AM MDT

You looked UP?  First of all you need to look DOWN.  If you are looking for anything about TRUMP, look as low as you can.  AND then when you have hit the bottom of the outhouse floor, you need to get the tweezer and find his brain in the mire.  Once you find it, get the most powerful microscope invented.  Look through it and see if you can pierce the atom that is his brain.  If and when you do?  You will see the contents of his thoughts and realize that the title of KING is a title made up by the LEGEND in his own mind.  

You are welcome.  
      April 22, 2019 12:16 PM MDT

Well I think he is lying about being happy - I bet he has never been so unhappy and so worried as he has been in the last week. He might even be a bit heart broken because Kim and Putin will be meeting. Cheers!
      April 22, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

Let's see. Let's dissect this.  Has he EVER not told us EXACTLY what he is doing by saying the exact OPPOSITE.  EVER?  He is the stupidest con artist alive.  He gives you his thoughts by doing the same thing over and over.  He admits what he is doing by LYING ABOUT IT.

WELL, I Don't SEE HOW IT COULD BE RUSSIA.  (of course he saw how it could be Russia)
    NO COLLUSION (of course there was)
    I never met him (he is intimate friends with each idiot he lies about not knowing)
    I never slept with Stormy Daniels (he did)
    I never paid her or Karen McDougall off (he did)
    I never called anyone the N word ever (he did and DOES)

… so this is a list of lies that were I to continue, would extend the length of 100 questions on this thread.  

You understand.  My point?  What are the chances of his being HAPPY?  I.e., if he says he IS?  He is NOT.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 22, 2019 12:10 PM MDT
      April 22, 2019 11:44 AM MDT

Ya apparently he just had some kind of tiff with his wife during a dinner at his golf coarse - that's another sign of a unhappy man. There is probably lots of over things Trump is worrying about and I bet one of the biggest is the Russian hooker tape. Cheers!
      April 22, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

And?  He lies about that too.  He and Melania have never had a fight according to him.  THEN WHY DID SHE BREAK OFF THEIR ENGAGEMENT?  Because he had a roving eye.  She reigned him in because he needed a trophy wife that looked good in public.  She needed a sugar daddy because she knows that her looks are only going to land someone like Donny for so long so she settled.  

She knew she would be taken care of for life.  He already made sure of that.  Or at least led her to believe that.  That is why they never fight.  Because they could care LESS about each other. Not for the good reasons that people do not fight.  Most happily marrieds live in harmony.  With them there is nothing.  No harmony because there is nothing to harmonize.

He walks right past her bedroom and takes Karen McDougall, his then mistress right past Melania's room.  Tells McDougall, don't worry about her.  

So, I'm sure theirs is one of total wedded bliss.
      April 22, 2019 12:08 PM MDT

:):):)
      April 22, 2019 12:10 PM MDT

They will? Without him? I did not know that Nanoose. I wonder how he will get back at them for daring to do that? Thank you for your reply and the new-to-me info. I appreciate it! :)
      April 22, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

They will and it will be without Trump. Not sure what he will do about it maybe make up sad poetry like - Kim and Putin sitting in a tree C-O-L-L-U-D-I-N-G without ME. Cheers!
      April 22, 2019 12:20 PM MDT