Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You are going to drown but you get to choose in which body of water it will be. Which do you choose and why?

You are going to drown but you get to choose in which body of water it will be. Which do you choose and why?

Posted - April 22, 2019

Responses

Definitely not a kiddee pool ... how embarrassing.

OH!  I know.
    I want to drown in the Enceladus Ocean.

Why?
    Because that would mean space travel.
      April 22, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

First of all thank you once again for opening another door to the world of stuff I didn't know Walt! Leave it to you to do that! Okay so I looked up  Enceladus. In mythology it is a 100-arm giant buried under Mt. Etna in Sicily. The other meaning is of a "natural satellite of Saturn"! Never heard of it before but now thanks to you I know something I didn't. You know I LOVE that! Okay so then maybe "dying" there would not be the same as say dying in the Atlantic or Pacific. Maybe you'd just be transformed into another type of energy? I never thought of that. I was thinking maybe in exotic waters where the last things I'd see would be tropical beauty. There is so much in nature that exists beneath the waters that are breathtakingly gorgeous. Like a tank of tropical fish with all the flora surrounding them. Enceladus here we come! :)
      April 23, 2019 2:24 AM MDT

I'm going to DROWN?  I don't CARE where.  I also don't care where I get stoned to death, or burned alive.  Don't care.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 23, 2019 2:25 AM MDT
      April 22, 2019 1:56 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon. Why not read what Walt wrote? It's kinda interesting. If you want you can read my reply as well. If ya wanna.
      April 23, 2019 2:26 AM MDT

In a tear drop ,as that way I'll be salt of safe :)D 
      April 22, 2019 5:50 PM MDT

HELP D! I have no clue what you mean. Sorry. Could you translate it for me? How can you drown in a teardrop unless you are  miniaturized first? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      April 23, 2019 2:27 AM MDT

You can't Rosie.....but I don't particularly want to drown either...:( 
    It is a body of water for and Drip that wants to try before they buy though....lol
      April 23, 2019 2:55 PM MDT

• Dead Sea. At least I'll go down as the first person to have done it. 
      April 27, 2019 6:16 PM MDT

The Straight of Georgia because there is a chance that the current would take my body to the Pacific ocean and then to Japan (I always wanted to go to Japan). Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 27, 2019 6:30 PM MDT