Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » How should people who constantly talk about the Show ‘Game of Thrones’ to people who don’t watch it be punished?

How should people who constantly talk about the Show ‘Game of Thrones’ to people who don’t watch it be punished?

Posted - April 23, 2019

Responses

Talking to someone who doesn’t watch that marvelous series is punishment enough. 
      April 23, 2019 8:49 AM MDT

• Lol, oh:/ I see how it is then. You’re one of THEM. 

April 23, 2019 8:59 AM MDT

No I can't see reasons to punish for any such an enthusiasm.  I know a lot of people watch and enjoy that show and why shouldn't they talk about it? Was true on the old answerbag but have not run into much talk of it on this site.  I don't know anything about it but then I don't know much about most of the enthusiasms many young people seem to share. 
      April 23, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

• Yeah but it’s okay when I talk about shows that I like to people, but it’s not okay when people talk about giants and dragons to me. I was thinking a good punishment would be stapling their eyeballs shut or something like that. 

April 23, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

If you don't care to listen ... just tell them so.
      April 23, 2019 9:14 AM MDT

• That seems too straight foward.
      April 23, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

• Just show them ALL of the photos you've taken of the food you've eaten over the past 5 years.  LOL!
      April 23, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

• Ummmm I though having access to my Instagram account was a privilege and huge reward?? Lol. 

April 23, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

• Oh I forgot about that ... never mind.  :)

April 23, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

• ;)
      April 23, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

Banishment!  Good grief, people - I  DON'T CARE!  The way they go on and on about it you'd think the whole world revolved around that program.  News flash - it doesn't! (nor did it around all those awful Star Wars movies).
      April 23, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

• YESSSSSS! Exactly! Wait though... Star Wars is kind of a big deal ;)

April 23, 2019 9:34 AM MDT

WHO? WHO?  I couldn't find ONE.  I have watched alone for the last 7 seasons.  I watch stuff on You Tube regarding fans who put up information about each chapter and verse.  But, I don't know anyone around me who watches it.

I cannot believe I watch it. The only reason I can, is because I have bought the entire series piece by piece after the show is over and they sell each season after the fact.

That is how I have watched all of it.  I am not going to watch Season 8 until it's over.  So, I don't want to hear anything.
      April 23, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

• Seriously, people never shut up about which Harry Potter clone screwed there sister or which dragon.

Just be glad you didn't date anyone who made you watch it for a season.  The show is frigging dumb.

The punishment should be a beating with a shelaylee  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 23, 2019 12:00 PM MDT
      April 23, 2019 9:47 AM MDT

Haha can't imagine that anyone that into it would ever care to ask me out. 
      April 23, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

• I hear ya’. I dated some one long ago who tried to make me watch LOTR....Torture. Okay, can I borrow a shaylee from you then?

April 23, 2019 10:17 AM MDT

• I found those movies boring and melodramatic AF too.  

You can borrow anything anytime.
      April 23, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

• Thanks, you’re the bestest...

April 23, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

So you don't like fantasy?  

I get it.  But if you like anything?  You'd better stop now. Because whatever you like?  That is just as dumb.  
      April 23, 2019 12:30 PM MDT

• I do like fantasy.  Game of Thrones is boring though.
      April 23, 2019 1:23 PM MDT

Evil, I just read what I wrote to you and it sounds horrible, because I meant FANTASY.  I meant something entirely different.  If you like any FANTASY they are all dumb.  LOL  Not if you like anything.  Obviously an accurate historical play-by-play of history would be more valid and maybe even BETTER than Game of Thrones. But that is exactly why I love this show. NOTHING they have done is remotely out of limits to what can happen.

Global Warming?  You think we cannot have insanity brewing from this event?  God knows what a frozen planet would attract.  Anyway, I digress.  History is re-told and full of error. And fantasy is just plain what if?  And that what if is often not as strange as DONALD TRUMP being elected.

King Jeoffrey?  At least they were forced to have him.  We elected this guy. THAT IS REALLY OUT THERE.  
      April 23, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

• Can I hit that joint?
      April 23, 2019 2:12 PM MDT

If you asked me that question I would have to say no unless you first agreed to put on a safety helmet and safety vest because my pot is Vancouver Island outdoor. It's grown with 2 scoops of sunshine so it's very powerful and if your not a local yokel and not used to it you could fall and bump your head or get lost in the bush. Cheers!
      April 23, 2019 6:41 PM MDT

You can have some brownie.  I don't smoke.  
      April 24, 2019 2:18 AM MDT