Active Now

DannyPetti
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Can you see the writing on TRUMP's NO WALL? Can you see the Democrats are GOING TO WIN in 20/20? Can you smell the fresh air?

Can you see the writing on TRUMP's NO WALL? Can you see the Democrats are GOING TO WIN in 20/20? Can you smell the fresh air?

Posted - April 23, 2019

Responses

Do you mean 2020?

I seem to recall 20/20 used to be a pretty good investigative journalist show.
    Haven't watched it for a few years, so I can't say what it's like now.
      April 23, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

You are usually witty, we can't win 'em all.  But we are going to win in 20/20, I'm pretty sure.  The tv show was not that good, trust me.  Every now and then they would have something interesting and then you got to see the whole story in twenty minutes which usually was not nearly long enough.  

April 24, 2019 12:31 AM MDT

Wishing I could 
    smell the fresh air...
    Thinking it is too late
    Trump Controls the Government
    has control of the courts
    He owns the courts, even the Supreme court.
    everything gets worse and worse each day.
    HIs plan is to be forever in control of The United States,
    and to establish Trump Rules and there is nothing other
    than to tell people what to think
    and to praise Trump as our dictator.
        Really wish i could 
    buy this is the dark days of chaos...

April 23, 2019 8:01 PM MDT

Yep.  I don't know why, but I believe this is going to turn out okay.  I think he is going to lose and lose BIG.  Huuuge.  And?  If he wins, I am going to Canada or India.  I'm not staying here.  I cannot stay.  I cannot watch.  
      April 24, 2019 12:33 AM MDT

If he owns the courts ... how come they keep ruling against him and blocking his orders?
      April 24, 2019 3:18 PM MDT

minor inconvenience for him?
    and the supreme Court?
    will they block or defend?
    What would you like?
    What do you think?

April 24, 2019 5:11 PM MDT

He hasn't lured Anakin to the dark side ... yet.
      April 24, 2019 10:28 PM MDT

Drinking the Koolaid again I see.

2020 is a tossup at this point - the Coastal Democrats are pushing a raft of candidates who at best are interesting.  They cannot win outside of LA,San Fran and NYC the electoral college will beat them again.  Colorado's latest is going to see a court date before the 1st ballot is cast and will lose.

The reality is a Texan or a Gay guy from Ohio is the Dems best hope and they will not make it through the convention.  I believe we are doomed for another 4 years
      April 24, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

Ya vol mein herr and the writing on the no wall says - Deutsche bank. The German owned Deutsche bank has started handing over the subpoenaed documents to New York's AG. I'm not sure if I'm smelling fresh air yet but I think I can hear a boiling sound - Trump is probably fuming because there is nothing he can do to stop it because it's a State subpoena. I think the documents are going to show things like Trump is a deadbeat and he has too many conflicts of interest to be president. Cheers
      April 24, 2019 6:24 PM MDT

Probably right, the follow on lawsuits are going to be fun as well
      April 24, 2019 9:06 PM MDT

The GOP just may win in 2020 - but it won't be His Royal Orangeness.
      April 24, 2019 10:30 PM MDT

no
      April 30, 2019 5:57 PM MDT