Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To be "out of shape" means you were in shape once upon a time. Dondonjohn is a physically lazy lump of flesh. Sexy boy, right?

To be "out of shape" means you were in shape once upon a time. Dondonjohn is a physically lazy lump of flesh. Sexy boy, right?

Posted - April 23, 2019

Responses

So ... if I was never "in shape", I'm not "out of shape"?
    Sounds good to me.
    I'll be sure to tell my doctor.

LOL

Anyway.
    Y'know the saying about "beer goggles" ... if you have enough to drink, anyone looks good.
    I bet there's a similar phenomena with money.  Anyone with enough money looks good.
      April 23, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

How can you be OUT OF something you were never in?  He never believed in exercise because "it takes too much energy" so the shape he is in is the shape he was always in and he remain ed consistent in that regard. Lazy slothful lump of flesh. As an infant he knew no better. As an adult he didn't care to know and so he continued on his same path of lazy slothful lumpy. So Walt what were you like when you were IN SHAPE? Or like Dondonjohn have you too always been a lazy slothful lump of flesh? No disrespect intended of course but well if the shoe fits! Thank you for your reply.                                  
      April 23, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

I've always had a little "baby fat", even as a very active kid living in the boondocks.
    I mean, I guess it was the boondocks.  The Boondox Tavern was just two houses down.  LOL

But yeah, it was a rural area and I was constantly walking/biking to friends houses - to school - wherever.
    Not to mention all the physical chores around the property - gardening, taking care of goats, or horses when someone rented the pasture.

Even when we moved to town, I was active - riding my bike daily to the library for books.
    Even taking swimming during the summer, and weight lifting during school - couldn't get rid of that "baby fat".

Until the "baby fat" finally grew into "teenage fat" and finally "adult fat".
    I blame my metabolism.  Extreme diet and exercise would be needed ... but I don't have the time, so I just live in moderation.
      April 23, 2019 3:01 PM MDT

To be fair, he wasn't always a lump.  Photos of him when he was younger show him in much better physical shape.  
      April 23, 2019 1:36 PM MDT

Did he ever work out, exercise? Or was he just skinnier L? Being skinny does not mean you are in "good shape". Anyway I don't see him spending any time doing anything that doesn't make him richer or getting it on with some dame. Exercising? Jogging? Working out? We know he cheats at golf. That doesn't count. Anyone can  buy clubs stand on a golf course and look like a golfer. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. How is that applicable? I don't know but it just came to me as if in a dream so I shared it!  Thank you for your  reply! :)
      April 23, 2019 1:55 PM MDT

I have no idea why he was much slimmer back in the day.  
      April 23, 2019 2:30 PM MDT

You know, Rosie?  I always wondered.  I wondered when I was young, why anyone old is attractive to anyone?  I mean I was smooth, well-built, attractive and I wondered what it would take for me to even want to date someone ten years OLDER than I was.  Ick.

Because I was an IDIOT.  I had nothing to reference it with.  I only knew young people. I only loved young people and I never met an older person I ever considered a sexualy desirable object.  Most kids do not.

But as I AGED, I realized that I grew out of that adolescent ideology a long time ago and looked at the people I loved.  I loved them because I wanted to be AROUND them, not because they were pretty.  I had a ton of pretty friends and still do but it is not the reason I hang with them. 

There is NOTHING attractive in the face of someone who is ugly inside.  You may be as beautiful as Ivanka Trump but you will wind up looking like Ivana.  You will look painted and think that you are still a legend of beauty.  You will look fake.  And old.

If you are Elizabeth Warren?  You will look older but look at the radiant person.  Look at her.  That is whom I aspire to be like.  She is just Elizabeth.  That is true beauty to me.  

Now look at Melania.  Crows feet, pouting, worry and despair coming out of a once beautiful face.  Her makeup's cracking and she is cracking too.  An aging wreck compared to what she once was.  I know she was MISSING IN ACTION FOR THAT ONE MONTH BECUASE SHE WAS RECOVERING FROM A MUCH-NEEDED FACE LIFT.

And now?  Look at Donald Trump.  He was kind of cute once.  He had moves.  Now look at him.  He has to pay stirppers to sleep with him and pay more to shut them up about it.  That is a face that I never want to remember and I have to see it all day and night.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 23, 2019 2:00 PM MDT
      April 23, 2019 1:54 PM MDT

If you were the same person now that you were when you were younger how sad would that be? It would mean YOU LEARNED NOTHING in life. What we see through young eyes is all that's there. As we gain experience we learn to see with more than just our eyes. We "see" with our hearts and spirit and our minds and our desires and our losses and our successes. Life is multi-dimensional and the young are not equipped to comprehend it. Enjoy being whom you are. You might not like the person you used to be. I'm not sure I'd like the person I used to be. I was much surer then about everything which is ridiculous since I was much less than I am now because I have met so many fine people as I've grown older. All of whom helped shape me. If you're lucky it happens to everyone. If you're not well there must be a reason. Thank you for your reply Sharon!  :).
      April 23, 2019 2:01 PM MDT

It's not that he's "out of shape", it's that the "shape" he's in is blob. 

Technically his "shape" is that of an a$$ - fat and cracked.

To be fair, he's been dieting and exercising all his life - his diet was junk food and his mouth was always flapping.

April 23, 2019 2:41 PM MDT

He is soft and lumpy and obese. Ever see him without a jacket in his "golf" attire? Oh my gosh it is an awful sight. At his age with his diet I don't know why he is still alive. I mean the guy is way too old to be scarfing down cheeseburgers and I betcha he doesn't just eat one. Maybe 3 or 4 . So what keeps him alive I do not get. Maybe he has the constitution of a steel statue. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      April 27, 2019 7:08 AM MDT

• We didn't elect him to spend his time at Planet Fitness. If he wanted to spend time at a health club or spa, it wouldn't be anyone's business, no more than FDR's polio, or Franklin Pierce's alcoholism, or Andrew Jackson's dysentery and pulmonary infections from carrying a bullet in his chest, or Grover Cleveland's cancer surgery. We could go on but the point's been made.
      April 23, 2019 6:27 PM MDT

Of course.  They will write anything simply for the purpose of denigrating him.  Like spoiled brats who throw tantrums only because everything does not go their way. 
      April 23, 2019 8:57 PM MDT

Who cares?  No one cares about anyone's shape.  Just a person who cannot shut up about everyone else's personal defects or ones he imagines them to have.

THAT IS WHY.  People who are fat should not even live in a glass house in the first place because he will go right through the floor and land on his fat, celluited butt.
      April 24, 2019 12:01 AM MDT