Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Today is 4/24/19. Have you quit driving yourself mad with Trump hatred yet?

Today is 4/24/19. Have you quit driving yourself mad with Trump hatred yet?

Posted - April 24, 2019

Responses

I woke up and I hate Trump and I am not driving anywhere for several hours.  

I think I will spend a lot of those hours talking about how Trump is destroying the nation.  He is the destroyer, not me and anyone who does not care?  Is either STUPIDER THAN A ROCK OR CRAZY THEMSELVES.  AND OUR PRESIDENT DEFINITELY IS BAT SH*T CRAZY
      April 24, 2019 8:22 AM MDT

Preserving the nation. 
      April 24, 2019 8:31 AM MDT

Perverting.  You spelled it wrong.  
      April 24, 2019 8:31 AM MDT

If you fell out of an airplane, would you think you were flying?---if so, it will admittedly take time for me to convince you otherwise....but I'm a patient man, and it will eventually become more obvious. This post was edited by tom jackson at April 24, 2019 3:52 PM MDT
      April 24, 2019 9:29 AM MDT

They have been using "The Sky is/gonna Fall(ing)" line for about 3 yrs now. We are patient as well. 
      April 24, 2019 9:59 AM MDT

Let me.  Let me, Tom.  
    My 2, this is like the now-extinct animals who decided not to go aboard Noah's Ark because the boat took too long to arrive.  They went to their demise because they had no foresight and no one told them to WAIT.  At least you have Donnie telling you to trust him and wait for the Democratic demise, while you WAIT.  (Sorry Tom.  You are 10 times more witty than I am regarding these comebacks.  I just had to assert some nonsense into her nonsense.  )
      April 24, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said (again)
      May 15, 2019 10:35 AM MDT

Sorry you misunderstand the analogy...
      May 15, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

That's right: anyone who thinks differently than you do suffers from low intelligence or mental defect.

April 24, 2019 4:12 PM MDT

Haa haaa haaa.  A GOIP reaction if I ever saw one.  

That is putting it so adroitly.  FOR YOU.  But... the truth is, when you have questions and answers, like this site has, you either agree or disagree with a point.  So, if someone disagrees with me?  They have that option.  They have the option to disagree and tell me why in some intelligent fashion.  Those people I interact with all the time.  Apparently, you may just have fallen into the category where those who have no insight into any other responses except those given to them alone, fall into.  The ones who give sarcastic answers that are so easily shot down.
      May 15, 2019 11:54 AM MDT

I rarely give the Swamp Follies that much thought.  Trump is only the third leg of the milking stool and the weakest.  The only power he really has is the Bully Pulpit.  The real power lies in the Senate and House.

Now the Hatred is directed by those that are still having a hard time believing their Champion was defeated.  In that Thomas Jefferson miracle worked as planned.

BTW I did not like either candidate; Hilary or Trump.  Bernie was and  is a useful aged clown.  As the power shifts from the Boomers to the Millennial's expect a lot of cat fights, most of them stupid
      April 24, 2019 8:54 AM MDT

I fail to see why Bernie deserves the title of clown.  

I fail to see why Elizabeth Warren is not heard for her merits on the issues.

I still fail to see why Joe Biden is too old.  This is the nonsense that is spewed by the public, not the players nor any evidence to prove a thing.  Just because Reagan was senile, doesn't mean Biden is going to go apesh*t while in office.  Just because Bernie has an accent, doesn't mean that he is a clown who doesn't put forth amazing plans.

Just because Elizabeth Warren is a cornball, doesn't mean she would not do a bang up job of setting things right.
      May 15, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

am going to try
      April 24, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

Much needed, Baba in all this flurry.  You are always heard by me.  Always.  LOL This is me trying not to be a hypocrite.  I admit my hatred of Trump has overtaken my hatred of his actions.  I know I really hate the actions and not the demented mind trapping the door of consciousness to the soul.  Trump's mind is like a wall.  And it is to be pitied.  Thanks.  You matter and your thoughts certainly do.  Mad or happy.  Say your "piece" any time.  
      April 24, 2019 11:33 AM MDT

The man and his principles are philosophically abhorrent to me---and my response is appropriate and in line with Western cultural values.

I don't hate cancer either (although I will admit I did not and do not have it, but one of my granddaughters did)

But cancer cells are rogue cells cells and also philosophically abhorrent to me---and they provide no direct benefit to the person so affected.

In this case, Trump is the cancer on the American body politic and is no less dangerous than any other malignancy one encounters.

April 24, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

Trump is a virulent malignant cancer.  When it strikes the brain, you have the current Senate.  You get where I am going with this.  
      April 24, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

Clever
      April 27, 2019 9:00 AM MDT

I'm just watching from the sidelines now. I have noticed that mass stupidity is one hell of a thing for all parties involved. This post was edited by Zack at May 15, 2019 12:05 PM MDT
      April 24, 2019 9:24 AM MDT

You and me both
      April 24, 2019 9:27 AM MDT

I just wish Trump supporters realized the dangers of "mass stupidity"---I like to think that their lopping 30 points off their IQ's was a choice and and not a congenital issue.
      April 24, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

They made a bad choice, but they just don't care. Trying to get in the heads of these people is an endeavor that you will regret mentally.
      April 24, 2019 11:40 AM MDT

I study people and their behaviors.  I need to see stuff like that for what it is.  It helps me not hate someone when I can see them for why they are what they are.  We are all Bozos on this bus of life.  I just want to know why I did not chose the path of some other Bozo, and if I can understand why, I can feel compassion of sorts.

I know that most Bozos just cannot help themselves. They were born to the breed.
      May 15, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

Then how do you account for the many educated professional people who voted for him, including one man I know personally who holds a doctorate from Harvard? Trust me, he is not a stupid or low-IQ individual. As someone who, I'm sure, thinks of yourself as an intelligent, open-minded person, you should be ashamed of yourself for behaving as the complete opposite of that in painting Trump supporters with a single broad brush.
      April 24, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

No no.  My turn again.  Tom next.  HERE IS HOW. The same way I account for the many intelligent, well-spoken men who defended Adolph Htler.  That is how.  I don't care what school a Tom Cruise went to.  In the end, he has no moral compass and no moral center in which to direct his own beliefs.  Tom Cruise believes his own publicity, no matter how smart and talented he thinks he is, he found a man who is all powerful who is willing to share his glory and power with Tommy.  And Tommy is brilliant and talented and following a Hitler. David Muscavage is the insane zealot who took over Scientology after nut bag L Ron Hubbard croaked.  Went insane and croaked, by the way.  Kind of a Trump.  

So your brilliant friend?   He is following his idea of a dream that is no way real.  And he has the education to prove it?  Hardly.  Some of the best minds in the world are defense lawyers backing lies because it is their job to think along those lines.  Same with your INTELLIGENT friends.  They have no idea the harm their brilliant ideas will sprout because they cannot believe there is anyone in the room smarter than they are.  THEY are not really using their degrees to their benefit now, are they?  They are using the money those degrees can buy.  And you admire that.  Never mind that the people they defend are often corrupt. In their minds we are all corrupt. And that is how the men of the heartless operate.  They imagine themselves to be non-judgmental.  They are totally judgmental and do not give voice to anything that does not serve THEM.  Regardless of the outcome.  So, they will brilliantly defend no global warming to the detriment of the planet because it gives them a good paycheck. Things that sicken the rest of us, you admire. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 15, 2019 12:39 PM MDT
      April 24, 2019 11:48 AM MDT