Active Now

Shuhak
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Speaking of Anita Hill and the Me 2 movement...do you notice no bullies ever mess with women of POWER? They prey on the helpless. ALways.

Speaking of Anita Hill and the Me 2 movement...do you notice no bullies ever mess with women of POWER? They prey on the helpless. ALways.

Posted - April 26, 2019

Responses

That is the way of bullies whether they are attacking women or those men they consider weak.  Trump tried it with Pelosi on TV and she pinned his ears back and never even raised her voice.
      April 26, 2019 1:56 PM MDT

If Hillary Clinton would have conducted herself more like this than her shouting louder at Trump, we may have seen his ears pinned back during the campaign.  I agree, Nancy speaks softly and carries a HUGE stick.  Hillary could have done that with her political answers in a debate, but she took the hysteria route.  
      April 26, 2019 2:00 PM MDT

One of Hillary's biggest mistakes, in my opinion, was in the debate when Trump kept shadowing her.  She just went on as though he wasn't there instead of turning around and asking him if he would prefer to stand where she was standing.  I understand why she tried to keep her cool, but in that case, I would have given him some sass.
      April 26, 2019 2:03 PM MDT

She was acting so stupid in that debate.  I mean she should have just stopped and laughed at him and called him out for trying to intimidate her.  Why didn't she ask him a question?  Dare him to answer a question he has no idea what the answer is.  

But... she didn't.  She made an ass of herself by trying to pretend.  And it showed.  This is how we need to play the game now. Theatrics.  And how to respond to them.  Devolving. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 27, 2019 9:15 AM MDT
      April 26, 2019 2:06 PM MDT

I would have called him out. Actually, it might have been appropriate for the moderator to ask him to go back to his lectern.
      April 27, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

That was really weird and creepy for sure, when he did that.  So were his words at a rally, after  Hillary was seconds late coming back from a break during a debate:  "'I know where she went -- it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it,' Trump said, screwing up his face, as the crowd laughed and cheered. 'No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting.'" This post was edited by Piper at April 27, 2019 6:01 PM MDT
      April 27, 2019 2:10 PM MDT

I didn't recall that, but we know he has no class.
      April 27, 2019 6:01 PM MDT

Women of power are doing their own abusing.  That's the next big movement............stay tuned.....
      April 26, 2019 7:23 PM MDT

Oh yes women can be and are bullies too. 
      April 26, 2019 8:13 PM MDT

Nonsense.  Of course they do if there is something to be gained from it.  Repelling abuse is not a matter of power but rather of refusing to play their game.  If we don't play then their is nothing to be gained by their playing it.  Trying to "outpower" them only involves us more deeply. 
      April 26, 2019 8:08 PM MDT

Yup. Good answer. :)
      April 29, 2019 6:38 AM MDT

yes, ive noticed that
      April 30, 2019 4:32 PM MDT