Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » do you have an untreated mental illness you would like to discuss

do you have an untreated mental illness you would like to discuss

like one you cant get treated for because you dont have health insurance even tho its ruining your life and no one ever thinks anything or takes you seriously because you're high functioning until they find the antibacterial ointment and gauze in your sock drawer 

Posted - April 28, 2019

Responses

• Could you maybe find a support group or something until you move to Canada? I know you mentioned moving here soon and you’ll be able to get treatment then. You could probably find a free support group in your area until that time though.
      April 28, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

I like it where I am but the whole idea of moving to Canada is a very sweet and positive one.  Good place to move to.
      April 28, 2019 7:59 PM MDT

• I Believe her husband lives here, is only reason I mentioned it. 
      April 28, 2019 8:03 PM MDT

Which might be a good reason for moving there.   But recently, perhaps due to all the discussion about Canada on here, I have been thinking that I really like Canada!  Though have never been there. 
      April 28, 2019 8:10 PM MDT

No I derive no enjoyment from discussing such things.  And if I have a "mental illness", untreated or not, I certainly don't want to know about it. This post was edited by officegirl at April 28, 2019 8:08 PM MDT
      April 28, 2019 7:54 PM MDT

Antibacterial ointment and gauze, oh god you must be a cutter. I don’t know if I guessed right but if so that’s pretty f***ed up, and I feel for you. I’ve probably mentioned on here that I have severe obsessive compulsive, I talk about it a lot so other people who see me doing weird stuff know that I’m aware what I’m doing is weird. And yes it is not being treated right now because I don’t have insurance, and it’s gotten real bad. It prevents me from doing and enjoying a lot of things, and it makes finding a job very difficult. Canada man, it’s always the final solution. Is America Canada’s solution to anything?
      April 29, 2019 12:39 AM MDT

Yes.....I'm serverly effected by Blondeness ....and I'm Dye'ing to find out if there is some kind of cure that can help me with this terrible  affliction :( 
      April 29, 2019 3:22 AM MDT

• Probably.   They can always find something if they  want to.
      April 29, 2019 6:48 AM MDT

Research what other people are doing about this.  You are on the web.  There has to be help groups of some sort.  
      April 29, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

no, its noone's business
      April 29, 2019 5:26 PM MDT