Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Hey there! Did YOU agree with the sb prez when he referred to the Charlottesville torch light chanters as being "VERY FINE PEOPLE"?

Hey there! Did YOU agree with the sb prez when he referred to the Charlottesville torch light chanters as being "VERY FINE PEOPLE"?

They were chanting "JEWS WILL NEVER REPLACE US". Is that a sign of VERY FINE PEOPLE to you? Or are they all SCUMBAGS INCLUDING THE SB prez?  Why?

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

Apparently this is what Joe Biden opened his campaign announcement with.  

GOOD FOR HIM.  There is not a LOT of good it will do.  We have a lot of racist pigs in this country.  They will vote TRUMP along with the rest of the zombies who vote for him.  HE IS REALLY MAKING AMERICA GREAT, LET ME TELL YA.

May 3, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

Racism used to be hidden under white sheets. Thanks to the sb prez he has validated these vipers and allowed them to show their faces and march proudly and spew filth. He will not condemn them because they are a very large part of his base. Without hate they would all disintegrate. I like that. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Saturday.
      May 4, 2019 3:08 AM MDT

To be honest, I have looked but never found anything I can agree with the angry orange person.. I couldn't be more opposite. But no.. that's not the actions of fine people.. it's the actions of narrow minded bigots.
      May 3, 2019 10:31 AM MDT

It is the sb prez who encouraged these vermin to get out from under their sheets and march proudly in every state. Thanks to him they now have a voice in the gubment. He relies on their approval. Thank you for your reply Addb  and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      May 4, 2019 3:10 AM MDT