Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Since the sb prez (executive branch) has now taken over operation of the judicial and legislative branches won't he have to impeach himself?

Since the sb prez (executive branch) has now taken over operation of the judicial and legislative branches won't he have to impeach himself?

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

Can we just put the much needed "o" in sb? 

I seriously do not know if he could even define what impeachment is.  
      May 3, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

I think SCUMBAG trumps Son of a Bi**h Sharon. I'm happy with it as-is. As I told you if you look up the definition of "scum" and "scumbag" it kinda tells all you need to know in its elegant simplicity. My opinion of course but then it's my take on him. You are entitled to yours. Thank you for your reply.
      May 4, 2019 3:19 AM MDT

No, because he doesn't know how to spell impeach so unless all he has to do is sign it - he will be stuck
      May 3, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

The sb prez now controls the entire show Addb with the willing acquiescence of the Senate (trumpican majority) and the Judicial branch. The so-called fake Attorney General who is SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAWYER OF THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY is the personal lawyer for the sb prez. He knows he'd better do as ordered or he will be out on his a**. Why he would sacrifice himself and humiliate his family like this as his last hurrah I cannot say. Perhaps his mental deterioration is why he sought the job. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      May 4, 2019 3:22 AM MDT