Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » is it a bad idea to mix laxatives and alcohol

is it a bad idea to mix laxatives and alcohol

im constipated and its making me hate myself 

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

• I have an aunt who abused laxitives in here 20’s and 30’s. She’s in her late 50’s now and completely faaked up. She can’t even go out for dinner with my sister and I cos her system is so screwed up and she needs to always be near a washroom. Don’t mess with that stuff. Just drink though... 
      May 3, 2019 7:41 PM MDT

• i have the opposite problem. I cant go without them because i messed with them so much. when I do use them I have to take like 10 capsules for it to work. anything I eat immediately makes me bloat, and I'm constipated so I barely have an appetite but look like I'm 6 months pregnant half the time. 
      May 3, 2019 7:47 PM MDT

• I think though she had that same problem for a while too. Then it’s turned into the problem I described above. You just need to stop using them and drink a lots of water until you get your system back to normal. Youre still young so I doubt you’ve completely faaked yourself up. 
      May 3, 2019 7:49 PM MDT

Stop that. I mean it. You need to stop. If you can't, wean yourself off of them. You're dehydrating your body. Eat stuff that makes you go. I had a friend that for real, pooped in her bed in the middle of the night. Gross? YES. But, she *ucked with that and that's what it did.  You have to find another way. 
      May 3, 2019 7:56 PM MDT

Yes. What if you get so drunk you can't wake up enough to go poo in the middle of the night? You might poo in the bed and on your hubby. 

Seriously, don't do it unless you plan on wearing a diaper...

Really, don't do that. Just drink a lot of cold water and you'll go. If you're serious. If not, smoke a cig and drink a cup of black coffee. 
      May 3, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

May seem like a weird answer, but maybe see a doctor for digestive issues. I had constipation a while back and the problem turned out to be a slow (hypo) thyroid. It slows EVERYTHING down, metabolism, especially.
      May 3, 2019 7:52 PM MDT

Reading everything that has been written here - not good.  A lot of crappy food and alcohol and laxatives. We need lots of exercise , fresh air, sound sleep, and good food - whole grains we chew really well which not only nourish us but cleanse our system naturally. Unnatural things like laxatives and junk food, drugs etc. just make us dependent upon them. We need fresh root, ground, and leafy vegetables and sea vegetables, miso soup, and some fermented food like pickles.  Minimal sugar or sweets.

Sorry if this sounds like a lecture which I guess it is but seems very serious, especially for your age. 
      May 3, 2019 8:06 PM MDT

Sometimes, I wish there was a "love" choice instead of just like. We need these kinds of preference buttons ( or choices)

love, disagree, agree, like, poo emoji (crap), thanks for sharing...ect. 

Well said, in other words. This post was edited by easyjolene at May 3, 2019 8:27 PM MDT
      May 3, 2019 8:22 PM MDT

I don't know.    All of that a little confusing to me. On answerbag we used to be able to rate , or down-rate, Qs and As up to five points.  And some people just got creamed.  Took me a few years to even understand the whole "like" function.  Because at first I thought it meant did I like the question, or answer.  Eventually it had to be explained to me that it was polite to "like" because it was an acknowledgement. 
      May 3, 2019 8:30 PM MDT

Go for it. Nothing is more fun than a drunk with diarrhea.
      May 3, 2019 8:58 PM MDT

You know just the right things to say to younger women that they would like without being insincere.  Wish I was able to relate to everyone the way you are able to. 
      May 3, 2019 9:00 PM MDT

May 3, 2019 9:04 PM MDT

• Lol, party in her pants? Sounds like a good Friday night :/ 
      May 3, 2019 9:08 PM MDT

You made me spit coffee...............................
      May 4, 2019 4:21 PM MDT

probably and thats why your stornach probably hurts frorn rnixing it
      May 4, 2019 5:52 PM MDT