Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Family » Between you and your adult siblings, has there ever been competition as to who has more children, or gender of children?

Between you and your adult siblings, has there ever been competition as to who has more children, or gender of children?

~

Posted - May 4, 2019

Responses

No competition there!  I had my daughter when I was a teen and it was so painful (not to mention some medical problems) that I don't plan on having any more children.  My daughter has a beautiful baby boy and that's all I need.   <3 LOVE <3 
      May 4, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

Thank you for your answer.  Did Do you have any siblings?

~ This post was edited by Randy D at May 4, 2019 2:22 PM MDT
      May 4, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

Yes I do!  I have 3 foster brothers and a foster sister.  And I have one biological sister and brother.  And they all suck - lol!  

May 4, 2019 11:54 AM MDT

People have competitions?  Really?  

That is sad.  What medal from hell to you get for winning this?    I can just see one tribe calling their children and begging them to reproduce so they can beat the other tribe.  

What does that get them?  More Christmas presents?  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 4, 2019 2:16 PM MDT
      May 4, 2019 11:55 AM MDT

This really can't be your first day on the planet.  Human nature breeds competition all day long.  You have a brother; haven't the two of you ever strived to reach any particular goal ahead of the other?

~

May 4, 2019 1:02 PM MDT

No. Well, I mean, I'd win if we were competing, but, I'm not competing. I don't know what they're doing.

I had the first, have the most, and at least tie for the most in each gender. But, again, it's not a competition. I'd just win if it was. :p
      May 4, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

Jes’ sayin’, right?

~
      May 4, 2019 2:19 PM MDT

Red for girls and blue for boys, but which babies get white?
      May 4, 2019 4:10 PM MDT

No. Not at all.
    But my father had two elder brothers and one Younger brother.
    The eldest brother had two daughters.
    The second brother had 3 daughters.
    My father had two daughters and a son (me)
    the last brother had 5 daughters.
    Kalamiy!! grandfather and grandmother had 12 granddaughters and only a single son to carry the family name into the future. and I was not showing a lot of interest in fufilling my grandsonly duty.
    the oldest brothers youngest daughter retained her family name after marriage to ensure that her children would have the family name, but that was seen as a trick, not the proper way continue the family dynasty.
    The pressure was unbearable.
    But now both gradpapa ans grandmama have passed on and the pressure have receeded. We muddle on.
      May 4, 2019 4:04 PM MDT

no cause rny brother was the only one thats ever had kids
      May 4, 2019 5:36 PM MDT