Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Cult-like following". The sb prez "base". Remember Jim Jones and the poisoned KOOLAID? Is the sb prez the "new and improved" version?

"Cult-like following". The sb prez "base". Remember Jim Jones and the poisoned KOOLAID? Is the sb prez the "new and improved" version?

Posted - May 11, 2019

Responses

A very astute link there.. I am not one for conspiracy theories but I do think, (and there's substantial backing for this out there) that the same blindness and idiocy is behind the electing of an imbecile.. The same mindless ability to suspend reality and fact .. and believe hype and lies. More and more I think there's reason to be very worried at this turn of events.
      May 11, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

Me too sweetie. Me too. What do we do except wait and watch and survive until some knight in shining armor or knightess saves us?  It is so weird to see all they folks (millions of them) who swoon whenever the sb prez speaks. I don't know what they're on but I don't want any part of it. They will never wake up and smell the roses. They are lost.  Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      May 12, 2019 3:46 AM MDT