Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Turns out the sb prez is/was a VERY BAD BUSINESSMAN. Possibly the worst ever recorded in the annals of US history. Didja get conned y'all?

Turns out the sb prez is/was a VERY BAD BUSINESSMAN. Possibly the worst ever recorded in the annals of US history. Didja get conned y'all?

Posted - May 11, 2019

Responses

I said from before he got elected that he is NOT a good businessman.. the facts point in the opposite direction.. I also say he is NOT intelligent.. far from it, more akin to a village idiot.. Some people disagree but logic and observation point to a worrying lack of intellect there.
      May 11, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

For starters anyone who refers to himself as a STABLE GENIUS is neither. Also he is consumed with himself to such a degree as to be shocking yet this is among the very things the prodons love. The sb prez has upside downed the entire societal norms on which we always counted. Why they adore him for it I can only guess. He is ignorant unintelligent obtuse dull pedestrian mediocre and overweight. Just what we want to "lead" us. World leaders are always making a fool of him and he helps them every way he can. He is oblivious to reality and has conned scammed cheated his entire life. The dregs of society make up the current sb prez gubment. We the people are being controlled by the worst among us. I guess we deserve it. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Addb!  :)

May 12, 2019 3:38 AM MDT