Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Are you going to watch the 2 final back to back eposids of the Big Bang Theory this Thursday?

Are you going to watch the 2 final back to back eposids of the Big Bang Theory this Thursday?

I certainly will. One of the episodes will be a live behind the scenes look at the show the other episode will be based around Amy and Sheldon waiting for some big news. I'm hoping the big news will be that Amy is pregnant and I'm fearing that maybe it will be something sad like Amy is diagnosed with cancer because she was exposed to second hand smoke when she did her experiment on the effects of cigarette smoking monkeys. If I recall one of her conclusions to her experiment was that the monkeys that smoked flung their feces less then the monkeys that didn't smoke. The Big Bang Theory made me laugh for 12 years so I'm a little sad it's coming to an end. Cheers!    

Posted - May 12, 2019

Responses

I stopped watching that years ago.  It was okay for the first few seasons and the cast is great, but I got bored of the same old nerd jokes over and over.  
      May 12, 2019 11:55 AM MDT

Its a nice thing.... Here where i live, i guess there's just one channel that sometimes airs this show... 

I caught it a few times on tv... althought i dont know the characters' names, i always thought it was a funny and nice show... showing the lifes of geeks and such.

If its a final season, lets hope it will have a great ending. hard to believe this show made so much episodes like that.
      May 12, 2019 11:55 AM MDT

haha
    never seen any of it
      May 12, 2019 1:25 PM MDT

Well you must of at least heard the Big Bang Theory theme song - it was written and preformed by the Canadian rock group the Barenaked ladies and it goes a little something like this - 

Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state. Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started happening.  The earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool. Neanderthals developed tools - we built a wall we built the pyramids. Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries that all started with the big bang. Since the dawn of man is really not that long as every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song. A fraction of a second and the elements were made. The bipeds stood up straight, the dinosaurs all met their fate they tried to leap but they were late and they all died The oceans and Pangea, see ya wouldn’t wanna be set in motion by the same big bang -it all started with the big bang. It’s expanding ever outward but one day it will cause the stars to go the other way collapsing ever inward, we won’t be here, it won’t be hurt our best and brightest figure that it’ll make an even bigger bang. Australopithecus would really have been sick of us debating how we’re here, they’re catching deer we’re catching viruses Religion or astronomy Descartes or Deuteronomy it all started with the big bang. Music and mythology, Einstein and astrology it all started with the big bang it all started with the big bang!

Cheers!

May 12, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

I have never watched it because from the promos and trailers, I realized it wasn't my cup of tea.  I watched a few episodes of Young Sheldon, but after that, it became same old, same old.  
      May 12, 2019 2:56 PM MDT

• I've always loved the show but rarely find the time to tune in on a regular basis.  Thankfully it will likely run repeats in perpetuity.  If I dont catch it this time around I'll just watch it next time it airs.  Or the next time.  Or the next time. Or the next time.  Bazinga! 
      May 12, 2019 3:20 PM MDT

i dont think so, dont watch tv these days, irn rnore into the net
      May 12, 2019 3:21 PM MDT

For me, that show jumped the shark* quite soon after it began airing, perhaps by the third or fourth season. I stopped watching it once it departed from humor and only relied on predictably boring non-plots.  It changed from lighthearted fun to weekly rom-com fare. Oh, and for supposedly nerdy know-it-alls, their grammar was atrociously bad.  I could have accepted that from average Joes, but not from brainiacs.

*Google it.

May 12, 2019 3:38 PM MDT

• No, I’ve never cared for that show. I don’t see the humour in it. 
      May 12, 2019 9:06 PM MDT

"THE NERD SHOW"

No.
      May 13, 2019 5:25 AM MDT