Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Gee, I wonder what’s taking that sandwich so long?

Gee, I wonder what’s taking that sandwich so long?

~

Posted - May 12, 2019

Responses

• I made you two since you‘ve been waiting so long.  
      May 12, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

• You're quite the domestic goddess. 
      May 12, 2019 7:05 PM MDT

• I know, I know, that Martha Stewart lady better watch out. 
      May 12, 2019 7:09 PM MDT

• She ain't got nothing on you!
      May 12, 2019 7:24 PM MDT

• Well she does hang out with snoop dog now. I think she’s trying to be all gansta‘ like me. 
      May 12, 2019 7:25 PM MDT

• And don't forget, she did do prison time for securities fraud.
      May 12, 2019 7:26 PM MDT

• Shizzat, so you’re saying I have to do time to catch up with her on my street creed’ ? I’ll just stick to making nail sandwiches I guess...
      May 12, 2019 7:28 PM MDT

• Sounds like a calling. You can always set up shop out of the trunk of your car until you save up enough for that food truck.
      May 12, 2019 7:31 PM MDT

• Or I could just use those wood things they ship things on instead of my car...i think they are called pallets? Then when I run out of nails just pull them out of those..BAM! Genius. 
      May 12, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

• That's fantastic. You'll have enough for that food truck in no time. I thought I heard Randy say that he'll be your first customer.
      May 12, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

• I’m sure he will be if he survies the night after eating his dinner I made for him :) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 12, 2019 9:38 PM MDT
      May 12, 2019 7:41 PM MDT

How hostile of you.  Oh, I know: I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.   Grrrrrr.

(Mods and admins, please don't delete this, edit it, or ban me; I'm only joking with her.)

~

May 12, 2019 9:37 PM MDT

• You're losing it, man. 

"Nurse, give this patient an extra dose of Thorazine, stat!" 
      May 12, 2019 9:41 PM MDT

There's absolutely nothing wrong with me, and what nurse are you talking about?  This isn't a mental hospital, and I haven't been committed against my will for 72 hours of observation. 

(Hey, why is this jacket so tight, and why are the sleeves so long,?  My hands are all the way behind my back, and my fingers are restrained,  I can barely move in this thing.  And why are the walls in this place so soft?  Grrrrr.)

~

May 12, 2019 10:10 PM MDT

• Just think of it as a little vacation, Randy. You'll get your tildes back once you're no longer deemed a threat to society. 
      May 12, 2019 10:21 PM MDT

Hey, is that lime Jell-O?  Yum!

~

May 12, 2019 10:25 PM MDT

• See if I EVER make you a sandwich again.... 

REPORTED! 
      May 12, 2019 9:51 PM MDT

Don't think for a minute that you're the only sandwich-maker in my harem.  You can easily be replaced, you know.  DOUBLE REPORTED.

(Guards, away with this one!  Banishment!)

(((Wait a second, guards.  Don't tell anyone I've ordered this, but I want you to put her in my bedchamber one last time before complete banishment.  I need closure.  Cough, cough.)))

~

May 12, 2019 10:04 PM MDT

• I’m not going to your bed chamber again...you’re just going to try and make me do weird things with mustard.

May 13, 2019 9:00 AM MDT

Only the close-minded would pass up an experience like that one.

~

May 13, 2019 6:17 PM MDT

• Please make him another sandwich. 
      May 12, 2019 10:22 PM MDT

• Okay, I’ll pack him one to go.

May 13, 2019 9:01 AM MDT

• Fabulous. If you're running low on nails, I've got a bunch of rusty ones you can have. You're a culinary genius. 
      May 13, 2019 3:58 PM MDT

Reported
      May 12, 2019 10:40 PM MDT