Discussion » Statements » Being at work now I will suggest that Donald Trump is a poor soul playing a big game who wants the best for his country.

Being at work now I will suggest that Donald Trump is a poor soul playing a big game who wants the best for his country.

Which you are welcome to discuss among yourselves if you so choose. 

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

You are so cute.  Too bad this is NOT cute.  Your beliefs.  

A poor soul?  He has had more advantages than any poor person.   He had a billionaire father, he had connections into a netherworld that is just being exposed now, and he tried to steal even more money than his father gave him.  It just wasn't enough.  Then he lied about the amount daddy left him.  
    It was not ONE MILLION DOLLARS which is CHUMP CHANGE to Daddy Trump.  He gave him like 65 million.  Or more.  I can't keep up with all the lies he has covered.

POOR SOUL.  He tried to cut his own brother out of the will.  

POOR GUY.

This poor soul better dealed his first wife.  She could no longer serve his playboy persona, so he cheated on her, got a younger model, humiliated her and left her.  Then he did the same to his 3rd wife.  He needs her around for a fake wife, but he cheats on her all the time and pays his mistresses to sleep with him.

POOR SOUL.

Then?  He takes PUTIN's SIDE because Putin helped him win the election in the first place, he is placing his own judges in the courts and he thinks this will keep him from being impeached and found guilty.

HE IS NOT GOING TO BE RE-ELECTED and he will pay for these atrocities.  Then and only then I will agree with you that this SOUL is beyond a PI$$-POOR example of a rotted and decayed mind imprisoning a VERY POOR SOUL.

And let's not forget those kids.  Waking up this morning, wondering where they are and where mommy and daddy went.  Probably in some foster care.  Great SOUL.
      May 16, 2019 8:52 AM MDT

He thinks the best for his country is to try discredit everything Obama accomplished. 
      May 16, 2019 9:10 AM MDT

Lucifer translated means Lightbringer.

Trump means FART.   Even the DEVIL has a better name.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 16, 2019 9:48 AM MDT
      May 16, 2019 9:45 AM MDT