Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What are qualities that most draw your interest in someone else?

What are qualities that most draw your interest in someone else?

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

I seem to be drawn to and stick with persons with a volatile kind of temperament -same as myself. I been told I am the kind of person who 'wears their heart on their sleeve' 
    Can't help it -it's genetic. That's the way my gal friend is too. This post was edited by Kittigate at May 17, 2019 8:52 PM MDT
      May 17, 2019 10:00 AM MDT

They should be relatable.  That is, they should understand why I like what I like and don't like, my dreams, fears etc.
    Second:  They should act as if we are equals, not like they are teaching me but that we can learn from each other.
    Third:  They should have a good sense of humor.  It's not necessary but is always good for relief from a normal level of social anxiety.
      May 18, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

It varies.  And the variety is as myriad as the stars in the sky.  I am drawn to people.  I am a student of human nature.  This does not mean I want them for any other purpose than to just observe and accept.  That is why I am in the career that I am in.  I seem to be able to hear a few words from a person and get what they are about.  The rest of the massage is easy.  I tell myself I like them.  I see them as bodies that need help and I hear their voice and I get drawn into their world for an hour or two and communicate with many different personalities that I normally would never have considered.  I learn a lot this way.  Humility is a very important aspect of this profession and I need a big dose of it daily so the job is perfect and that is why I am attracted to most people.  Just to learn from them. I have a voracious appetite that way.  I learn how to behave myself better.  
      May 18, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

if theyre nice to rne
      May 18, 2019 5:36 PM MDT